1 Plant DIY Recirculating DWC Test

Such an incredible set up, with the water cooler is sic. The under current model runs straight to res. Yours is sweeter. When are u going to do multiple totes? nine zips is really impressive. Im impressed if i get a quarter of that. Awesome grow!!

I have two Darkstars in my Grow 5.1 and have a clone off of the better looking of the two that will be a bonsai mom. I will have to decide which plant to to the full run in the NFT and I'll do a mixed-bag in the next tent grow. I need to get another tent set up. I want to test the results of going clone-to-bloom vs. a full-veg then bloom for total yield. I think I can get two full clone-to-bloom cycles finished, or close to finished in the time it would take to go from seed to a full on veg and bloom.

The Darkstars are looking nice, but I think they are in 5th place of five in the tent. I would have to rank them according to size, frostiness and smell:
Pineapple Chunk
Caramelicious
Gigabud
Twilight
Darkstar

But no real losers in the group, all are winners in my opinion.

Quick review of some pics at same angle, I skipped a few.

1p_diy_dwc_0131.JPG

1p_dwc_gT_d2_f.JPG

2011-07-31_1p_dwc_gT_d16_f_002_group.JPG

1p_dwc_gT_d30_f_001.JPG

1p_dwc_gT_d40_f_002_group.JPG

1p_dwc_gT_d51_f_020.JPG

Time to review the numbers. I got 292 grams tdw of pineapple express and 268 grams tdw of sage. 560 grams total dry weight from the whole grow. There were 3 600watt bulbs that were cycling through the 12 hour light period and each bulb was on for 9 hours each. That averages to 1350wat per 12 hour period. I average .41 grams per watt. Still that not bad for a test run and a summer grow and only using 4 plants but there is alot of room for improvement.

This journal is complete. Please check out my multi-plant recirculating dwc test grow. The link will be provided shortly.

Time to review the numbers. I got 292 grams tdw of pineapple express and 268 grams tdw of sage. 560 grams total dry weight from the whole grow. There were 3 600watt bulbs that were cycling through the 12 hour light period and each bulb was on for 9 hours each. That averages to 1350wat per 12 hour period. I average .41 grams per watt. Still that not bad for a test run and a summer grow and only using 4 plants but there is alot of room for improvement.

This journal is complete. Please check out my multi-plant recirculating dwc test grow. The link will be provided shortly.

Everyone raves over the GPW number but it can be misleading, IMO.

You ran at .43 but only ran 4 plants. However, your buds are thick and nasty....no popcorn there.

If you stacked a zillion of them in under your lights in tiny pots your GPW # would be right there with mine, IMO. I think much of the GPW # comes from the setup itself. I

I'll tell you why I feel that way.... when I ran my aero setup I only ran 9 plants and scrogged them. I ended up at .63 GPW. Then I switched to my SOG set with the same genetics and I am sustaining 1.1GPW. It's a numbers game.

Your buds are always beautiful, sticky, and massive. Your thumb is as green as anyone on this site my friend. I appreciate your contributions to the community. 5 star rated.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom