Thinking of going to LED

growingold

I am thinking about replacing my 4 600 watt hps in my flower room with LED's. I have had great results with my HPS but I have to limit my power bill I have read many articles about LED but I would like some feedback from someone with first hand knowledge on how well they work if I am averaging 6 oz per plant with 600watts can I continue reaching these results with LEDs and what does it really cost to operate them and what manufacture have you used .

Growingold

I am using LED for the same reason you are. It is hard to answer your questions ... yet, but I am getting there. I have just under 600 watts total but I just got the third panel. In the next month or so I will be able to get a closer estimate. I pushed these plants and went to 12/12 too soon to get 6 oz per plant. I think I might end up with two oz from the first two plants that went almost all the way just under 400 watts. I have a clone of the frosty one (S Girl) that I have put under all three lights the new one I can mention it is this light Green Lights - LED Grow Lights - Adjusta-Clusta 432-X-4G It has made a huge difference so time will tell

Here is my room

DSC_6626_adjusta_clusta.jpg

and a couple of plants

S Girl

DSC_6829_Sgirl.jpg

i2 Girl

DSC_6820_i2.jpg

clone of S Girl (S2 Girl) showing much tighter buds already with much better under growth

DSC_6832_S2budding.jpg

Back
Top Bottom