Third go around with new toys!

paddy420

Well here is my third go around, I have a journal from my first grow and got lazy with my last grow. Hope this one goes best. I got some new toys from a friend who is not using them. I have a kush strain that I love. I have 13 plants I think, and have been vegging under a T-5 for two months. I just put them under 1,000 hps & switched to 12/12 two days ago. I got a crazy electric bill last month so I let things cool off a bit to start this grow. I would have waited longer but am running low on smoke. I am using FFOF and Light warrior half and half with some perlite. I am also using the three FF nutes BB, GB and, TB. I am thinking of picking up Open Sesame, Beastie Bloom and Cha Ching. Do yoy guys and gals recomend picking these up or something else? Also I am not sure how much CO2 to use? I have it on once an hour for about one min. I want to use more than to little any help is appreciated. I love the controll box ac comes on at 80 and shuts off at 75. I have only had it two days but seems like a must with the co2. I am transplanting into three gallon containers today!
DSC07773.JPG

DSC07777.JPG

DSC07775.JPG

DSC07774.JPG

Yesterday I transplanted them into bigger 3 gal. containers. Also took some clones off the moms yesterday. I want to buy Open Sesame, Beastie Bloom and Cha Ching but don't have the cash for all three. Should I get them all or can I save some money and only buy one or two? What do you guys/gals think?

DSC07790.JPG

DSC07791.JPG

DSC07792.JPG

DSC07793.JPG

not much has changed but did get the CO2 filled again. I can't belive it went emty in one week. Does anyone know how much ppm I should be using? Or where I can find info?

Here are some new pics from two days ago. I have one plant that I am a little worried about. Two days ago it looked a little droopy. Yesterday night it looked about the same. So last night I gave it about a cup of water and this morning looked very droopy. Not sure why but I will try and get a pic tonight. I neem oiled them last night. Does anyone know how long into flower I can neem oil?
DSC07860.JPG

DSC07862.JPG

DSC07859.JPG

Everything is going great now if I can just keep it that way another month or so that will be great. The ladies look great, no bug or heat issues even thoe my electric bill is going to be crazy with how much my ac has been on. This is my best looking grow so far and I am sooo excited.
DSC08166.JPG

DSC08165.JPG

DSC08164.JPG

DSC08163.JPG

DSC08159.JPG

DSC08160.JPG

not much has changed but did get the CO2 filled again. I can't belive it went emty in one week. Does anyone know how much ppm I should be using? Or where I can find info?

1500 ppm is ideal

ive heard that too much CO2 (3000ppm+) can kill them but i think that what i have heard is exaggerated. ive got a grow in my basement and my CO2 meter jumps to 5000ppm for a few hours every time the water heater refills.

the important thing is to keep the room above 90F so the extra CO2 can be used by the plants. as long as your girls are not showing signs of heat stress i think you could bleed the tank for a little less if you want to try to conserve CO2

Back
Top Bottom