This creature: how to eliminate

solareclipse

Hi guys. I grow auto outdoor. Usually 15 days after germination my laidies started flowering. This gorilla glue I have auto us about one month and not flowering yet... Also my other autos have problems. They don't grow any more.. Thin colas. Leaves with problems. So I decide to look the plants coz I couldn't find any toxicity or deficiency.
I found this.
Can u please help me to eliminate them. There are plenty of them

Attachments

• IMG_30072018_180124_(600_x_800_pixel).jpg
    IMG_30072018_180124_(600_x_800_pixel).jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 88
Aphids leave a sticky substance called honeydew. If your plant is sticky under the leaves and along stalks it is probably aphids.

I can see under leaves something shine back. Like web or like the shining thing the snails leave while they go.
Also some leaves I touch them and break. I must get some pictures to see. My laptop is dead. I will try to upload from mobile.

Aphids have the ability to destroy plants, flower, and leaves quickly. A mixture of water and a little dishwashing detergent also helps to solve the aphids problem. Secondly, hose technique can also be implemented. After trying these tactics, if the aphids problem still troubles you, consult exterminator New Jersey professionals to try out their ways to deal with the aphids.

Back
Top Bottom