This Is Not How To Make BHO

Weed420

3 injured in drug-related explosion in Moses Lake

The men suffered severe burns caused by a flash fire when the men were trying to use drug paraphernalia.

Story Published: May 25, 2010 at 11:29 AM PDT

Story Updated: May 25, 2010 at 11:29 AM PDT

MOSES LAKE, Wash. -- Three men suffered severe burns Wednesday morning caused by an explosion while trying to use drug paraphernalia, police said.

A 20-year-old man and two 18-year-old men were in a garden shed using butane in an attempt to extract resin from marijuana, said spokesman Kyle Foreman with the Grant County Sheriff's Office. During the process, the butane accumulated in the small shed and exploded when one of the men tried to light a cigarette.

All three had to be airlifted to the burn unit at Seattle's Harborview Medical Center for treatment.

The sheriff's office is still investigating the incident.

This is why we can not post info on butane or flamables here.

are home made C02 burners and DIY ozone gens off limits too? high salt content H20 mixed with high voltage can be deadly as well.

why just ban flammables?...all sorts of stuff can kill if not used safely.

are home made C02 burners and DIY ozone gens off limits too? high salt content H20 mixed with high voltage can be deadly as well.

why just ban flammables?...all sorts of stuff can kill if not used safely.

I don't make the rules, I just abide by them.

Lawyers,,,,,,,,,, civil suits, ,,,,,,,,you know. If I post how to make oil with a flamable liquid, and you try it and get blown up, then get a lawyer and sue me and the site..............

so it isn't allowed.

If I post how to make oil with a flamable liquid, and you try it and get blown up, then get a lawyer and sue me and the site...

How is this different from posting detailed info on growing weed?

I try it.
I get busted.

Can I get a lawyer and sue you and the site?

We are not so worried about the site getting sued as we are our members getting burned. It's a good enough reason for me anyway to moderate BHO or similar distillate methods from the site. We're not perfect, but we try to encourage safety - however no one can guarantee it. There is no cure for stupid... ;)

Hope yall dont think I was trying to ruffle any feathers, im an information hound. Good, bad or dangerous...I want to know about it.

Thanks for the clarification. Burns are nasty, nasty things to deal with. My grow partner on my first outdoor med garden had been burned over 60% of his body 30 years earlier.

Stay safe everyone!

We are not so worried about the site getting sued as we are our members getting burned. It's a good enough reason for me anyway to moderate BHO or similar distillate methods from the site. We're not perfect, but we try to encourage safety - however no one can guarantee it. There is no cure for stupid... ;)
Can't fix stupid

Back
Top Bottom