Thoughts on outdoor auto grows

BBadger

He guys just wanted to hear you opinions on autoflowers, outdoor grows and putting the two together. I have decided that Sensi Seeds NL White Label auto will be my first "official" grow. And i just wanted to know what to really expect, and if i started a train-wreck process.

I appreciate the help!:peace:

:welcome: I just started my first autos, one thing I learned is that they will never grow as big as "bag seed" plants outside. But I like knowing that I have girls w/out having to waste a month sexing and then re-vegging from seed.

Can you tell me what "train wreck" is? I've seen that work before, no clue what it is. :thanks:

Check this method out at link below, amazing plants!:thumb:

Light Addict's Quick Guide To Fluxing - Featuring The Original Flux!

This is an awesome question that I would like answered too. I actually just bought some Northern Lights Autos and an Ultraviolet Auto that I plan growing outdoors. The autos seems perfectly suited for outdoors as the light cycles won't matter. I'm looking forward to hear about others expereinces doing autos outdoors.

My understanding is that you can do whatever you want with autos, plant them outdoor or indoor, in the summer and in the winter and they will always grow as they're... yes, autos :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom