Thoughts on smoking pot during pregnancy

420krikit420

Personaly I've smoked with all 3 of mine and my kids are happy and healthy... the reason I started smoking in my 1st pregnancy is because I had morning sickness so bad I dropped 10lbs in the 1st trimester so I said fuk it and smoked one day and it helped a lot so I continued doing so and at mynext apointment the doctor asked what I was doing for my morning sickness,, I hesitated at first then decided to come clean with it. He told me that I wasn't the only person that has admitted to him about smoking pot during pregnancies and if it helped then do it.... and for being honest he didn't test me or the baby.... its just that society views it as child abuse..... what do u think?

I wouldnt advise smoking during pregnancy, but rather eating or vaporizing. I cant remember where the link is but there was a study on this in some other country and the results were very very positive!!

I'm sure someone here will find the link, but it showed that the children of users were more relaxed, more focuses, and less irritable. Sounds good to me!!!

but it showed that the children of users were more relaxed, more focuses, and less irritable.

hmm, then you have kids that mother would drink, and they are out of control with anger issues (not always)

I wonder if you became a vegitarian if the child would only want veggies :laughtwo:

I'm sure someone here will find the link, but it showed that the children of users were more relaxed, more focuses, and less irritable. Sounds good to me!!!

maybe they're just melllllowed out. haha high in the womb i bet they are less irritable.:smokin:

Thanks for the link! A friend of mine is currently getting pregnant (we won't know if she is for another day or so.. so i use the word "getting"), and she was worried if pot would effect the baby or not.. and now she can read about it!

So, from her this time, thankyou.

My ex smoked a joint with my daughter, and she is a strait A student ,member of the Beta Club, and very calm.
She is 11 now , and my pride and joy! Also great at gymnastics and very tough; she broke her arm (out of place), this week, and didn't even cry. :Rasta:

My wife and I adopted a baby 3 and 1/2 yrs ago. I know the (maternal)mother was buzzed numerios times through the first couple months of her pregnancy. Thank goodness he is extremely healthy, alert, agile and in the 95th percentil weight wise and off the chart highth wise. I'm planning on him throwing a baseball very well or kicking 60yrd field goals in the NFL!!!!!!!

now this is my field =]

I am a pot smoker (vaporizer) and 5 months pregnant and have been vaporizing since I was 5 weeks...

Dr.Dreher did a study in jamaica with the women who were smoking from 11 to 70 spliffs a week while pregnant and are still monitoring the children today and found that they are completely fine,actually alot better off than the unexposed children.

If you just google Dr. Dreher you will find her research

As long as you dont smoke it,your really not putting the baby into any risk,it does deprive the baby of oxygen (because it deprives you of oxygen) and when you eat,drink,or vaporize it you are eliminating that risk.

We are made with THC receptors in our brain with the only function is to be stimulated by THC so we were born to smoke pot!

But yeah,Im healthy,my baby is healthy and I vaporize at least once a day.

I am 30 weeks prego and noticed that ever sense the baby started moving it was mostly when I sat down to smoke...any thoughts?

Pass the bong???

Back
Top Bottom