Three weeks on 12/12 cycle. any input?

morethanonce2

Ok, the strain is Nirvana's White Castle. They were 30 days old and 12 inches tall when i put them into flower cycle. They were vegged on 24 hour T5 4 foot 8 bulb light. I fed them Flora Nova nutes along with Super Thrive. They are now on Flora Bloom, Kool Bloom, and Flourasios plus. They get fed once a week and watered once a week in between feeding. They are in a 5x5x7 room, under a 1000 watt HPS useing a Raptor hood. The room is vented using a 6 inch inline fan, and fresh air is brought in via a 5000 btu air conditioner. Thre room is at 72 degrees with light on and 64 to 68 degree with light off.

They are now on their third week of flowering. They are about 3 feet tall and covered in little buds. I am using Pro Mix media. I have seen other pics of people at 3 weeks flowering and their buds look soo much bigger and better than mine? Any ideas on what i am doing wrong?

I included a pic of some leafs with a deficiancy, though i am not sure wich one. A friend of mine told me to add one teaspoon of epsim salt to one gallon of water and water them and it should clear up??

Any input here would be greatly appreciated.

sounds like you should be fine. . . I see better results being closer to 80 lights on. Whats the humidity? They may have taken longer to flower if they were young plants. 30 days from when they first break ground is a bit early to flower, the plant has not fully matured by that point so you essentially force flowered her if that is the case. In my experience the plants aren't mature sexually in the veg room from seed until 6-8 weeks. This is why cloning is faster, you essentially start with a 1month old plant as soon as it takes root. You sound like you are doing fine though.

thanks for the resonce. they were 18 inches tall when i put them to flower. might have been a bit young but i have to watch how big they are when i flower, i only have 7 foot. ceiling. ill try the clones i took from them and see how they do. humidity is now At 40 percent

65% in veg and 55% in flower is really what RH should be at for most cannabis strains.

I have found Advanced nutrients to be the best on the market. I have used them for a long time and tested them against other nutes and have seen larger buds, root systems-overall a larger producing plants. Well worth the little extra they cost.

You flowering yet?

Back
Top Bottom