Time Grower Help with DWC and LED

Trippyness

Hello everyone.

I am a newbie to DWC and LED.

here is my setup.

Lighting: BlackDog 450w LED
Grow Room: 78"x56"x84.5""
Method: DWC hydro
Extra: C02, Carbon Filtration, Meter for PH, PPM, cooling fans.
Nutrients: Technaflora Nutrients, PH up and Down.

I have all the things needed. So here is my question.

I will be running SoG 9 Sea of green)

I will be running 6-8 Plants
Strains are: Cotton Candy, Purple Haze.

Would my 450 Watt Lighting be sugfficient if not I will be upgrading to a 750 watt LED.

Any experiances on what to expect as for yield. Im not a complete newbie but new to Hydro and DWC.

I want to maxamise yields but would prefer to stick to the lighting I have.

Would this be sufficient?

Any first hand experiance would be helpful

I won't recommend you to spent a lot of Money of what you've never done before. But if your passionate of what your doing and you wanna do an upgrade I think this site can help you with your grower equipment Advanced Gardening for Indoor Hydroponic Grow Rooms and Organic Greenhouses:), For your 450 W and for your grow room that is pretty large you probably needing 2 Led equivalent to 1000w. If incase you need to upgrade here's the link that you can check out to buy Led equipment online

Perfect Gardens - Search Results for "led"

I keep hearing rules of LED like 30 watts per foot minimum, and 50 watts per foot max, so let's just say someplace around 40 and not get hung on it. Having said that, it's true watts, not the hyped up claimed watts of the sellers of LED's. If I figure right you have about 30 Sq Ft. to cover, and that light I have not looked up, but my guess would be only 300 watts, but I most likely am off on that, if not, I'm not far though 300 / 30 is 10 watts a foot, even if that light is a true 450 watts it would only be 15 W per Ft. Better beef it up in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom