Time line

Mr woopie

420 Member
Hi guys, after a very disappointing result where all plants died ( probably due to me over watering) I have started three seeds off this week , they are gorilla glue#4 female not auto flowering indoor, I was just looking for advice about time line.
Any advice would be a great help and very appreciated 👍

Hi guys, after a very disappointing result where all plants died ( probably due to me over watering) I have started three seeds off this week , they are gorilla glue#4 female not auto flowering indoor, I was just looking for advice about time line.
Any advice would be a great help and very appreciated 👍

There’s a whole lot of variables that come into play.

What medium are you using? How are you supplying nutrition? Do you have any limiting factors like time or height?

When growing photoperiods the timeline is on you. Some people start their plants at 12/12 from seed and go straight into flower. I prefer to veg my plants for 54 days or until they alternate nodes, whichever is first. This makes sure they’re sexually mature and will produce the most amount of resin possible for their strain.

My average grow looks like 60 days veg, then 70 days flower. The flowering can shift around anywhere from 65 days to 120 days depending on the strain. A lot of nutrient lines will have you run a 4 week (30 days) veg then an 8 week flower. I don’t like to set schedules like this for my plants because each one is different. Unless you’re cloning but that’s another topic altogether

First off, if you are an overwaterer you should come check out #SIP Club. Perfect watering every time since the plant waters itself.

As for timelines of a photo @Keffka 's got you covered. I grow perpetual from clones and harvest and then promote a new plant to flower every 6 weeks or so. You need separate spaces for veg and flower to do so, but you can get an extra harvest or two in each year that way.

I root my cuttings and pot up after two weeks, then let them veg for 4 weeks, then flip when a space becomes available from a harvested plant (two plants in flower at a time, 6 weeks apart). But I have a small space so can't let my plants veg too long or they get too big for my space.

Don’t worry, we all learn from our mistakes, and overwatering is a common one. As for your current project, Gorilla Glue #4, that’s a great choice.

In general, from seed to harvest, you’re looking at a timeline of about 4 to 6 months. Here’s a rough breakdown:

Germination: This takes about 5-10 days. You’ll want to keep the seeds somewhere warm and moist like a damp paper towel inside a plastic bag.

Seedling stage: This lasts about 2-3 weeks. Keep them under a gentle light, and water sparingly, allowing the top of the soil to dry out between watering.

Vegetative stage: This can last anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months. This is where they grow the most, so make sure they have plenty of light (around 18 hours a day) and nutrients.

Flowering stage: This is when your plants start to produce buds, and it lasts around 8-9 weeks for Gorilla Glue #4. You’ll want to switch to a 12-12 light cycle to induce flowering.

Back
Top Bottom