Time to transplant?

Depends on the strength of nutes you gave them. I always feed with nutes everytime i water using lower strength.

Did they respond positively to the feeding? If so i would carry on with nutes and see how that goes.

What nutes are you using out of interest?

They seem to have responded well. One of the first leaves has it's tip yellowing on one of the plants. Everything else looks good to me. I fed them nutes again yesterday. I'm using the Fox Farm Trio for nutes. I've attached a picture of the schedule I'm using on week 2 of the schedule right now. I read some where you're supposed to use just water every other feeding to prevent salt build up and nute lockout
420-magazine-mobile250806288.jpg
420-magazine-mobile39547992.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1991204518.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1731629830.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1070270172.jpg

They are looking great dude . tiny yellow tip could be a slight deficiency. But i would just keep doing what you are doing.

I go lower than the manufacturer guidelines so i feed each time. Just the way i learnt from the tutorials i watched. I flush a
Couple of times through the grow which gets rid of salt buildup

I'm using a GalaxyHydro LED 300w. I'd like to get a 600w light once I get the funds together. I do plan to use LED for the whole grow

I use a 300w mars hydro for veg. Really like the LED. Would like to invest in a 1000w one down the line. Expensive tho. Im using a 400-600w hps for flower at the minute. It makes temperature control quite difficult

420-magazine-mobile528902994.jpg

They are filling in good. Going to let them grow a little bit more than tie them down. Hopefully I'll get at least 12 or more colas per plant. Just fed them 3 tsp of FoxFarm Grow Big and 2 Tbsp of Big Bloom in a gallon of water for each plant. The plant on the right is a little slow but still looks good. Hopefully she'll have all 6 branches flat by the time I want to flip next Tuesday. If not I might give them another week. We'll see. Going to add a little unsulphered blackstrap molasses with the next feeding. I appreciate everyone's help

Looking good mate! Have you heard of microtopping? You can basically double the amount of tops you have. Works especially well when you have a good even and symmetrical canopy

You basically gently bend the very very tip of a top and it just pops off, even a bit like a ball and socket joint, this leaves 2 tiny tiny new shoots that will grow into a new top. Kind of adds a week or 2 onto veg time but i think its worth it

Looking forward to pics mate. It's well exciting this part of the grow! Ijust tied down one of my girls tonight. Sounds creepy that does ..
420-magazine-mobile733946066.jpg

Pure power plant. She has had a bit of a rough ride, thats why she is so short and bushy. Hoping to veg her into a monster

Back
Top Bottom