Time to transplant?

Easy now.

Hows ya girls?

420-magazine-mobile1876086942.jpg
420-magazine-mobile298723672.jpg

Where did you get your seeds from? I'm getting ready to purchase some seeds online and am just getting recommendations?

Thanks!

G

There are a whole bunch of websites to order them. Really depends on the strain you're looking for. Just google the strain you're looking for and read the reviews of the site. If you don't know a specific strain then google the effect you want and you'll get a list of strains

There are a whole bunch of websites to order them. Really depends on the strain you're looking for. Just google the strain you're looking for and read the reviews of the site. If you don't know a specific strain then google the effect you want and you'll get a list of strains

I'm looking for referrals from other growers. Being in sales it's just getting feedback from others that have purchased seeds that have produced great buds. I'm looking at chronic widow from 420 and Chiquita Banana

I'm looking for referrals from other growers. Being in sales it's just getting feedback from others that have purchased seeds that have produced great buds. I'm looking at chronic widow from 420 and Chiquita Banana

I haven't finished a grow yet but these seem good so far. I got these seeds from Ilovegrowing marijuana.com

I'm in Europe so I will probably be using a completely different set of seedbanks. But so far Nirvana, Royal Queen Seeds and Dinafem all have strong genetics ✌️

Hows the girls?

I ended up cutting one down because I couldn't get the humidity down. Figured I'd save one instead of losing both. The one that's still going looks good. Gonna finish feeding her nutes this week and then I'm going to flush and do two weeks of plain water. Then harvest time!!! Give or take a day or two

Back
Top Bottom