Time to transplant?

I've run out of horizontal space! Hopefully they don't stretch too much. Can't wait to see the pistols when they start showing. Made the flip on Tuesday. Fingers crossed they're both females
420-magazine-mobile308292620.jpg
420-magazine-mobile942906333.jpg

Any good dehumidifier recommendations for a 3'x3'x6' tent? I can't get my humidity below 55%. I have a dehumidifier in there but it isn't cutting it. Right now I have two side vents open and a small fan blowing air out of one of them. Which is a pain in the ass during dark hours because I can't turn anything on in my bedroom. No preflowers yet but I want to solve this before they start showing up

Do you have an exhaust fan and carbon filter attached to your grow tent? In addition you have 54 cubic feet of air. As I have learned, an optimal grow room ventilation should move high volumes of air in from the bottom and out through the top. I wouldn't panic yet. Optimal humidity in veg is 40-60. Your plants are just about where mine are. I'd source an ample exhaust fan and filter. Plan on it running 24/7 cause they start to get stinky and you must have adequate air exchange to reduce risks of molds, fungi, and they need fresh air. Hit up your local hydro shop and tell them you need a 4in exhaust fan, ducting and carbon filter. Then you're set.

Good luck!

G

Do you have an exhaust fan and carbon filter attached to your grow tent? In addition you have 54 cubic feet of air. As I have learned, an optimal grow room ventilation should move high volumes of air in from the bottom and out through the top. I wouldn't panic yet. Optimal humidity in veg is 40-60. Your plants are just about where mine are. I'd source an ample exhaust fan and filter. Plan on it running 24/7 cause they start to get stinky and you must have adequate air exchange to reduce risks of molds, fungi, and they need fresh air. Hit up your local hydro shop and tell them you need a 4in exhaust fan, ducting and carbon filter. Then you're set.

Good luck!

G

I don't have one yet. I plan on getting one when I get paid on Thur. So I need a fan, filter, and ducts for the top and another intake fan for the bottom?

Wow they have really taken off! Gonna have some beauties!

Look for the fan and filter kits. You get everything you need.

You hang the filter inside the tent, then connect with ducting to the fan outside the tent that will draw air through the filter and out. Having a small gap kike a vent partly open in the bottom of the tent is sufficient for creating a through flow of air. I actually run a length of thin pipe out the bottom vent that helps eliminate light leaks and i run my electric wires through it aswell

Im not sure, but i would say just start a new one, and post some info and pics up to the present to bring everyone up to speed ✌️.

My runoff ph is 6.5. I haven't measured the ppm I've just been following the schedule I posted before. I'll measure it on the next feeding

Ok cool. It is best to do it after a small flush so you know you are back to a blank canvas so to speak. Then you can start up again with nutrients. I tend to give a slightly weaker feed after a flush so the plant can ease back into it and reduce shocking her

420-magazine-mobile601146183.jpg

Think I know why the plant on the left is smaller than the right. Measured their runoff ppm and the L plant was 3084. R was 1675. Ran about a half gallon of water through the L plant now their both at 1675. Ph is 6.5. The L plant has a few leafs with slightly yellowing tips. Still no pistols yet, but I'm patiently waiting.

Crikey that is a big difference!! Surely you were feeding them the same?

Both looking really healthy! Looking forward to seeing some buds forming!

Crikey that is a big difference!! Surely you were feeding them the same?

Both looking really healthy! Looking forward to seeing some buds forming!

That's what I thought. I must have flushed the right plant and forgot the left one somehow

Back
Top Bottom