Timmy refer seed

timireferseed

:peace:Hello my long awaited Budz! Been on the forfront of legalization for 30+ years, live in Michigan and can finally feel like I have the right to exspress myself about a issue that I am very PASSIONATE about.I am now able to grow and consume the Medicine I feel is most appropriate for me.:rollit:

Wecome to the site, if you do grow, you should look into the grow journal section and start one.

Thanx Bro been along time comming.Alot of site like this back in the day were used for trolling by law enforcsment,hell there was even magazines that were used as bait.But with legalization in Mich. I feel I dont have to be as discreet.

Good for you! I'll look forward to reading more of your posts. This is a wonderful victory for the people in Michigan. Congratulations!

It's wonderful to be able to talk freely about something all of us are so passionate about. I lived in zero tolerance states for 30 years. I finally made it back to California, and it's a feeling of relief and happiness to be able to speak my mind about cannabis. This site was a great place to start.

Welcome to the 420 community:rollit:

Thanx Kitty, I am glad to be free of society's schackles.I am a good person, give to charities and do volenteer work for different causes.My friends have known that I use weed as a medicine.I been down the Oxycontin road only that road lead to the methadone trail! I will never again have to take these addictive man made substances no more. I have taken some serious "heat" over exspressing my views by the MAN over the years,but they could not silince me and we prevailed here in Michigan.I feel its a new Jay!

Welcome to my retired service connected brother from another mother.:cheesygrinsmiley: No need to stay under the table anymore. Come on out and enjoy the light.
I too am a service connected vet. A bit of advice, keep your use quiet with the VA. My latest doc freaked out. What was a little funny was her husband was my doc before her and he was cool with it.lol
Anyway...just wanted to say high to a fellow vet. talk with you later.

RF

Welcome to another recently out of the closet as they call me passinate believer> you mentioned though Organic Soil yet Peters Blue Gro or a 5-50-17 as I used> ever try the Organics all the way> let me know to help show

Back
Top Bottom