Tiny spots on leaves

datrippp

Ok, I discovered some tiny little spots on some leaves, They are small, and look kinda silverish in color. Its on some of the hydro leaves as well as my soil plants. Ill try and get some pics tonight when the lights come on, And post them. I just noticed them last night. I couldnt find anything in the pest and disease thread, so figured Id ask here. Again, As soon as the lights come on tonight Ill take some pics. Thanx everyone.

Ok, got some pics..
leaf_spots_and_hydro_soil_at_3_weeks_flower_002.JPG

leaf_spots_and_hydro_soil_at_3_weeks_flower_003.JPG

Not sure if you can really tell or not, But heres a couple pics. Theyre 3 weeks into flower, and look ok, all except these wierd little spots. and its on the hydro plants as well as the soil ones. any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

ok, Ive looked for bugs and mites, and havent found any pests. As you can see, Im hopefully catching it at the beginning so I can try and stop it if its bad. Ill keep a close eye an em, and keep looking for answers. Thanks a ton for the help Irie, And Ill keep checking em daily. Like I said earlier, Lastnight was the first time I seen it, and I spend anywhere from 2-4 hours a day in my growroom looking over my girls. After this harvest, Im gonna be changing my room around, and adding filters to the intake fan Im gonna mount, as well as the exhaust getting a carbon filter on it. Thanx again, and Ill let you know what I find.

ok, after my last post I went down and used my lighted magnifier and seen 2 tiny tiny little creatures. May be thrips like you said Irie, Now Im gonna go read through the pest solver and see how to destroy em.
Thanks a ton. I cant figure how they got there though, I thought I had a pretty clean growroom..

ok, deffinately thrips, now where the heck can I find Neem oil. Is that something walmart may have.. I dont have any garden centers or hydro stores here. Im curious if the new soil Im using had them in it. I got Pro-mix ultimate organic soil from manards, and this is the first time Ive used it. And the first time Ive had this issue. Would it be a good idea to let a few ladybugs loose in my garden, or not.. Thanx again, sorry for the hassle, But I just wanna get rid of em before they explode and destroy all my girls. thanx.

Ok, I found some stuff at home depot that was based on neem oil. Its called Rose Rx 3-in-1 and its good for fruits and veggies right up to the day of harvest. So I tried it on 1 plant first. lol and will see how it does. thanx for the help, and Ill report on how it works, good or bad.. lol...

Back
Top Bottom