To cover or not? First timer, first rain, outdoor northern Cali

Terried

420 Member
6A99A4B2-51F2-4A7F-A8C1-42A8B32359A2.jpeg
First rain. After making sure all grow that I avoid water on the buds, now at almost harvest water (rain) is okay? I have 8 hours before thunderstorms but then 85* the day after!

I got mold last year here in Southern Ontario because we had such a wet fall. I've been shaking the excess moisture off AND I have a gazebo and will move the plants in there if we are getting days and days of drizzle. Of course my plants are in movable pots. Good luck.

FP. :peace:

I got mold last year here in Southern Ontario because we had such a wet fall. I've been shaking the excess moisture off AND I have a gazebo and will move the plants in there if we are getting days and days of drizzle. Of course my plants are in movable pots. Good luck.

FP. :peace:
Thanks so much for replying I am new to the forum and asked before I read many similar posts. We had a late summer rain today in Northern California which broke a few branches, (early sample time!).

Thanks-I was pretty nervous with the snow at Kirkwood this week, but the weather looks like 90 again. I really need another good week. :).

It’s like we started our flowering schedule at the same time! :laughtwo: I’ll sub your journal if you sub mine, we can talk each other out of harvesting too early:ganjamon:
It’s getting hard to wait- my mind says it’s too early but to my nose it just smells so good. Oops I forgot to mention so sticky that my trimmers are stuck shut!
42D75450-7488-48DC-9E6F-FCF65AF33448.jpeg
42D75450-7488-48DC-9E6F-FCF65AF33448.jpeg
B9042EA7-D742-4EF9-A21F-48BE8462674E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom