To Harvest or Not To Harvest

OlderStoner

I have a 3 month old plant that I grew from seeds I got from my last grow. Kept it short this time using LST and it only grew to about 18" tall. The buds on it are swollen and look great. The trichomes are all over with a small percentage of them just turned to amber.

The buds look great but I'm afraid with this strain I'll end up with potent buds but no weight. Once they dry it's like they are just a bunch of cat whiskers.

My last concern is for harvest. I think it's all coming together seeing some definite amber trichomes. Not too many but enough that the plant is talking to me. I was really hoping that more time would make the buds more dense but the amber trichomes are telling me it's time to harvest.

And this time I think I used the FF regime correctly plus I purchased new ph & TDS pens. But the cold snaps we got this season caused the leaves to purple up. The temps went as low as upper 40's a couple of times but then mostly 60's with 70's during the day. There was plenty of sun too.

I have a 3 month old plant that I grew from seeds I got from my last grow. Kept it short this time using LST and it only grew to about 18" tall. The buds on it are swollen and look great. The trichomes are all over with a small percentage of them just turned to amber.

The buds look great but I'm afraid with this strain I'll end up with potent buds but no weight. Once they dry it's like they are just a bunch of cat whiskers.

My last concern is for harvest. I think it's all coming together seeing some definite amber trichomes. Not too many but enough that the plant is talking to me. I was really hoping that more time would make the buds more dense but the amber trichomes are telling me it's time to harvest.

And this time I think I used the FF regime correctly plus I purchased new ph & TDS pens. But the cold snaps we got this season caused the leaves to purple up. The temps went as low as upper 40's a couple of times but then mostly 60's with 70's during the day. There was plenty of sun too.
Thats the problem with bag seed. You never know how your buds will turn out.
3 or 4 months work for fluffy buds. Good genetics are worth it . :peace:

I'll give it a shake .... and we have a winner:

harvest magic 420 ball.jpg.png

Back
Top Bottom