To Top or Not to Top? That is the question.

I think I prefer the plastic covered wire and either fishing weights or stainless steel washers and nuts. Buckshot gave me guidance on that.
I loop the wire around the base, attach it to one side of the container and then take another loop of wire and gently bend the plant in the other direction (pointing toward the opposite side of my first loop) and attach it to the container. Then make S loops that you can hang on the branches training them to go where YOU want them to. Although I am new to LST, I feel I have more control on the size of the plant and how many productive budding sites the plant will produce. I am trying my indoor with a strain I have keep going for 5 clonings. I call the strain "Mingus Mountain Mutha Fucka" It has proved to be a really hearty strain that I put together by breeding a strain of Sativa with the pollen of an Indica hermie because of its development as a plant. The result from the seeds of that plant sprouted a couple of hermies again but I also got a bunch of beautiful ladies...last year.... and now I have 5th gen growing and ready to clone 6th gen. This strain seems to really like LST.

Back
Top Bottom