Camronald

I was wondering if you guys know whether using two, 1200w lights would be too much inside a 3x3x6(LxWxH), 1600D tent? If not would using five Meihzi 300W lights be better? Or what would you guys and gals suggest?

:welcome:
Are we talking wall watts ?
HPS or LED ?

Anyway with LED 200W - 400W , HPS 400W - 600W for 3x3 , all watts from the wall.
Don't forget your temps the more you put in the hotter it gets.

I'd say 1 1200w would be good if Led. HPS would get way to hot unless you had A/C. I'd throw 3 or 4 or your 300w leds, depending on the true watts and heat, you should be able to stack up in nice and tight.

Thanks, been reading a bunch on here, figured it was finally time to sign up and get involved!

LED grow lights, they will be daisy chained and plugged into a timer power bar. I'm thinking about doing 2x 450W LED and 2x 300W grow lights, I feel that would be best, especially since the Meizhi ones have a vegetation and flowering switch. Still not sure if it will be too much light, would do the 18/6 and 12/12 while keeping them 12-24" above the plants

For cooling, would you suggest an inline fan bringing cool air in, with a booster+carbon filter releasing hot air?

Sorry for all the questions haha

Do you think 2x 450W(they are at 180W+/-5%) and 2, maybe 3x 300W would be alright? Also, for the height, would you just follow the suggestions the company provides, or should I try out different heights? I'm assuming that there isn't a set height to keep LED lights above plants? Depends on Watts and the likes?

Do you think 2x 450W(they are at 180W+/-5%) and 2, maybe 3x 300W would be alright? Also, for the height, would you just follow the suggestions the company provides, or should I try out different heights? I'm assuming that there isn't a set height to keep LED lights above plants? Depends on Watts and the likes?

I just use the following provided by manufacturer::Namaste:
Have a nice day!
This is Oli from ME****, I'm the customer service. Thank you for purchasing our products on Am***. B01J19ADTI : ME**** Reflector-Series 450W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower - Dual Growth/Bloom Switch Daisy Chain Following the product manual, please pay attention to the NOTICE before you start use. I really hope it may help you a lot.

Advised light above plants for seeding,growth and flowering time:
Germination-------------24-30 inches
Vegetable -- --------18-24 inches
Flower------12-18 inches

Advised Lighting Time:
Vegetative Stage: 18-20 hours on,4-6hours off; Flowering Stage: 12 hours on,12hours off. Veg: 18/6 or 20/4; Flower: 12/12

our new series lights have both growth and bloom switches.
On growth stage, keep the growth switch on.
On flowering stage, keep both veg & bloom switches on.

Advised Growing Conditions:
Temperature, humidity and airflow will directly influence the rate of photosynthesis and transpiration. Although the environment for plants growing is limited, growing conditions means a lot. It shows that the perfect temperature and humidity for your plants are found between 75°-85°F and 50% - 70% humidity, with plenty of airflow to replenish CO2.

I just use the following provided by manufacturer::Namaste:
Have a nice day!
This is Oli from ME****, I'm the customer service. Thank you for purchasing our products on Am***. B01J19ADTI : ME**** Reflector-Series 450W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower - Dual Growth/Bloom Switch Daisy Chain Following the product manual, please pay attention to the NOTICE before you start use. I really hope it may help you a lot.

Advised light above plants for seeding,growth and flowering time:
Germination-------------24-30 inches
Vegetable -- --------18-24 inches
Flower------12-18 inches

Advised Lighting Time:
Vegetative Stage: 18-20 hours on,4-6hours off; Flowering Stage: 12 hours on,12hours off. Veg: 18/6 or 20/4; Flower: 12/12

our new series lights have both growth and bloom switches.
On growth stage, keep the growth switch on.
On flowering stage, keep both veg & bloom switches on.

Advised Growing Conditions:
Temperature, humidity and airflow will directly influence the rate of photosynthesis and transpiration. Although the environment for plants growing is limited, growing conditions means a lot. It shows that the perfect temperature and humidity for your plants are found between 75°-85°F and 50% - 70% humidity, with plenty of airflow to replenish CO2.

Thanks so much! Great help!!

Back
Top Bottom