Too much light?

I have a kitchen cabinet ( the single one for your cups ) with two of the big cfl bulbs. First grow was decent. Nice dense nugs. My problem is everything's too stubby to get a good clone of

I have a kitchen cabinet ( the single one for your cups ) with two of the big cfl bulbs. First grow was decent. Nice dense nugs. My problem is everything's too stubby to get a good clone of

CFL are good i use 8 45w CFL to veg then i flower with 1000w with HPS yes you get light burn if the HPS is to close to the plant you can never have to munch CFL more the better and keep then close or the plant will grow long and fluffy buds. Keep veging take your clones before you flower that way your clone nice and strong. Sounds like you have a nice set up keep it up nice work get the DENSE BUDS back :goodluck:

I have seen light burn on here from every type of light. Often Potassium deficiency and light burn get cross diagnosed as they look very similar.

:peace:

I start my seedlings with CFL's. I keep them as close as possible and have had plants grow into them without problems. I'm not sure exactly how big the lights you are using are, but keep an eye on them and you should be ok.

If you're having problems getting good clones, I would suggest moving out of the cabinet for awhile to get some size before flowering. You won't have to worry about smell until flowering starts. Keeping the plant too closed up, with lights too close, will hinder it's growth and spread. Get some size, take your clones, then move the plant back in for flowering.

Back
Top Bottom