Top LED grow lights

So where would you put the canopy lightening?

I would hang them from the 20" wide portion of the ceiling that runs down the middle of the room. That would give you the maximum height for the lights and with a few sets of ratchet hangers you can adjust them to pretty much any height you want.

Hey SSara or anyone's advice.. , I've been looking for a while at LEDs and I am wondering if one big or two smaller one. ?? I have a tent that's 39.75 x 39.75 and 60 in tall. Thank you, grannyT. :thanks:
2 is always better than one because you have 2 different angles which gives more penetration. 2 x 300w will yield more than 1 x 600w.

if it is mainly for vege stage, 192x3w would be better, main for flower. mars II 1200w would be better. mars II has higher penetration, 192x3w looks weaker, but higher lumens output. so it depend will what your want.
Hi ecofrog, thank you for you reply.. It's between a Mars 1200 or a reflector 192x3. At this time can only get one.

hello I will want to buy the 900w Mars2 I wanted to know if it was possible to have a power button or not,

I would like to cover an area of 1x1x2 and say that the 900 too??

We provide power cord FREE:) US power cord if you are from United States.

1mx1mx2m, mars II 900w can cover it well.
hello I will want to buy the 900w Mars2 I wanted to know if it was possible to have a power button or not,

I would like to cover an area of 1x1x2 and say that the 900 too??

Back
Top Bottom