Torco's New Grow

Torco

Growing outside now, to hot indoors, I got 2 nothern light big bud, and 2 bubblegum and 2 white rhino. they have only been growing outside now for just over a week. they were started indoors under floros.

MVC_005S_8861591.JPG

MVC_004S_5645331.JPG

MVC_003S_537771.JPG

MVC_002S_5243551.JPG

MVC_001S_749391.JPG

looking good

Damn more male plants,,out of 6 plants I only have one NL big bud and one white rhino that are girls. Time to start taking clones

If you plan on keeping them outside I would just chop the bottom of the bucket and settin the plant on the ground, the roots will grow down and you will be able to grow bigger because of the root room. If you are moving them inside at night or something then keep them on the crates. They look really good already like the GrowGuru said.

ill be moving them into the bud room sometime in june. i need to get as many clones as i can from the 2 girls i have left.

You aren't going to keep any outside during flower? You really should, the sun is your best source of light available. Keep atleast one out there for me ;)

i would like to very much. i need to get as many clones as i can off the NL big bud. and then maybe just let it grow outside.

Here is whats growing in the bud room now, its the same bagseed weed i grew before. Its almost ready, about 3 weeks to go till harvest time.

MVC-013S_7413851.JPG

MVC-012S_7992881.JPG

MVC-011S_6992081.JPG

The one in the middle is a NL big bud Female

MVC-017S_5272341.JPG

And this one is my White Rhino Female, the other 3 turned male on me

MVC-018S_1039471.JPG

was up man!!! howz it going really nice man i just started my grow hope to get some beauties like your.

Looking good.

Nice lookin plants man.. I love seeing outdoor grows in the works.

The bud is lookin good friend. I hope you do consider keeping one outside after you pull the clones. You could just leave them outside and clone them while they are out there. Why are the buckets in the holes?

Back
Top Bottom