Torco's 4th Indoor Grow

the cooling ducts are for the hooded lights. the fresh air intakes are thru vents in the wall. and one 4 inch roof vent thru the roof

Eyeless said:
fuck me...ur plants are huge man!!!! how old are they now? and how much time they got lefT?

I started them around late september. harvest time is anyday now, i just have to keep an eye on them when there just right.

Here is some bud shots of the large plants i am harvesting, they will be picked in a few days.

MVC-018S1.JPG

MVC-017S1.JPG

MVC-016S1.JPG

MVC-015S1.JPG

MVC-014S2.JPG

MVC-013S2.JPG

MVC-012S2.JPG

MVC-011S2.JPG

MVC-009S2.JPG

Eyeless said:
hey torc...is that 1st pic a purp strain? wut strain is it? lookin great man

That seed pack is from nirvana indoor mix. it has Master Kush, Afghan, Pure Power Plant and Skunk #1, and Nirvana Special. that plant is a sativa plant and the Jack Herrer Hybrid Hybride (Nirvana Special) is the only one in the pack thats a sativa, so i think that might be the Nirvana Special.

Urdedpal said:
You seem to be a big Nirvana fan.
Nice pics, should flip them though. I am looking all sideways lol.

Dr. Chronics Nirvana seeds are cheap there only $19.48

those are some of the main colas i had to reach up and grab them and pull them over to get a pic of them. these plants are over 6ft tall

Still could have flip the pics lol. Why you grow so big? I hate trimming monster plants. Give me a couple medium plants and its a easier job to grow,harvest and trim.

I'm wincing about all the broken trichs from you squeezing them pretty buds! Knock it off! They are delicate and need care, not squeezing and fondling. We call them female and ladies but they are really plants you know.;););)

Great grow Torco. I hope you cleared off the couch for me. i need a place to crash after smoking ya know.:cheesygrinsmiley:

i cant help it i love touching big buds. i dont have a woman to squeeze and fondle so i have to squeeze my buds.

Back
Top Bottom