My 1st Powerplant & Jack the Ripper Grow

spiderpig1

So here i go I am growing powerplant % jack the ripper indoor under 2 1000 watt with cooling reflectors. My grow room is about 8x 7.5ft and i will be putting in my scrog screens here in a couple weeks.(fyi if you go to home depot or lowes look in the masonry dept and get sheet rock screens they seem to be perfect and only $11) My nutes are gonna be fox farms grow big big bloom super thrive & when flowering the tiger bloom & beastie bloom. Wish me luck
:peacetwo:

Thanks have them under floresents as you can see from my profile pic cant quite figure out how to load one into a post yet and will be topping them tonight and moving them under the big lights in about 2 weeks after a small quarantine and neems oil to prevent those nasty sob spider mites

....It seems like you're going to top them and put them right into Flowering. I never really top my girls due to the extended Veg period it takes. I mean I do sea of Green and the premise of the method is grow small grow quick. Topping extends that veg period at least two weeks. Now I can tell you I haven't experimented with topping and putting right in flower. Try it out. Only way to really know. As for the screens...I think its over kill. But again...this is my opinion and everyone around here as their own. I come up with my opinions by the trail and error method. I am not gong to discount or do something just because someone on here says so. Unless of course it makes sense and I do my own homework first.

....It seems like you're going to top them and put them right into Flowering. I never really top my girls due to the extended Veg period it takes. I mean I do sea of Green and the premise of the method is grow small grow quick. Topping extends that veg period at least two weeks. Now I can tell you I haven't experimented with topping and putting right in flower. Try it out. Only way to really know. As for the screens...I think its over kill. But again...this is my opinion and everyone around here as their own. I come up with my opinions by the trail and error method. I am not gong to discount or do something just because someone on here says so. Unless of course it makes sense and I do my own homework first.

I toatally appreciate the insite my idea it to leave them under the florecents for about 2 more weeks then move them into the grow room 18 hrs on under a 1000 watt mh after 2 weeks the screen will go in and i will turn on the other 1000 watt but with an hps i will run them with the hps and the mh for another 2 weeks then switch out the mh bulb with the other hps and switch to 12/12 for 8-10 weeks dont know if its the right way but we will see:peacetwo:

Ohhh...gottcha!! If you got that time go ahead and top them out!! you do realize they are going to be on the taller side? I dont like my girls to get too tall. I start flowering about one week after clone has rooted...one to two weeks. Have put some As soon as rooted. Too small. For me...two weeks vegging is still a bit too long cause you figure for the first two weeks in ur flowering room they are stll vegging pretty much. I like a one week veg time to get a finished height of between 12 and 18 inches.

Ohhh...gottcha!! If you got that time go ahead and top them out!! you do realize they are going to be on the taller side? I dont like my girls to get too tall. I start flowering about one week after clone has rooted...one to two weeks. Have put some As soon as rooted. Too small. For me...two weeks vegging is still a bit too long cause you figure for the first two weeks in ur flowering room they are stll vegging pretty much. I like a one week veg time to get a finished height of between 12 and 18 inches.
makes alot of since thanks for the input too tall sucks indoor. What do you think of veging under the hps & mh at the same time?:peacetwo:

ok makes since as i can get enough light off just the one light and then add the other one later. thanks here is a pic of me and my wifes medical grow. When I took the pic I had them under florecents. But today i went to the hydro store and bought a 400 watt to veg them under for about a week or two and then move them under the 1000 watt. and then when i start to bud them should i then turn on the 2nd 1000 hps ? Does it make since to leave a mh bulb on during veg as well as the hps To get the full spectrums and all the colors? Or should I stick with only the hps? Im very knew to this and I told the wife we would not have to buy anymore if I got the lights :slide: So I gotta make good on it lol

006268.JPG

Back
Top Bottom