First 2000 Watt SCROG

I like that photo too. I'm an old timer but could you explain to me the difference between SOG and SROG. I'm not up on the lingo quite yet.

I'm about to start a grow journal, just got my seeds (Aurora Indica) from NIRVANA. Through it in some dirt yesterday.

A SOG or sea of green is when you let a bunch of plants grow to about 10-12 in and then flip to 12\12 so you get a bunch of main colas.

A scrog or screen of green is where you train your plants to stay under a sceen and just let the buds come through. Check out my pics in this thread that is a scrog.

A SOG or sea of green is when you let a bunch of plants grow to about 10-12 in and then flip to 12\12 so you get a bunch of main colas.

A scrog or screen of green is where you train your plants to stay under a sceen and just let the buds come through. Check out my pics in this thread that is a scrog.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. Nice SCROG man. Do you harvest with hedge shears, how do you get out there to harvest? Ha Ha, Really Nice. Thanks again.
I have had a disaster on my hands. Spent the last few months growing some Diesel and cloning them out to do a sea of green. Just got a couple of big ones out of the finishing closet and put them out doors so I could get my clones in there. But first (now I take other meds and don't really remember) I got to hit everyone with some phosphorous laced tea. Just to get them in the mood. Almost killed EVERY one. Hot stuff. Bummer. I've flushed the soil twice now and they are all technically still alive but ugly. I know better than to hit my whole project with an unknown substance but wasn't thinking right that day. How embarrassing. Have some great photos of what not to shoot for.
Any way I'm starting a new project while they do what ever they are going to do. Got some Aurora Indica by Nirvana.
Here's the scoop on those.
Aurora Indica is an F1 hybrid of Afghan and Northern Light. Its plants stay short, producing heavy colas and dense buds. This strain produces exceptional amounts of resin, resulting in a deep, near-black hash with a tasty aroma and a heavy buzz. This probably is our most potent Indica.

How about some advise on what my strategy should be. My finish closet is 7.5 square feet. I'm waiting on a transformer to get my HPS (150w) going again and have a 400w MH in there with three 26w/100 CFL's 2700k and a 70w HPS I had laying around. I'm building a CFL light hood soon. Anyway, if you had five Aurora seeds and I'm also almost finished with my homemade cloner and you need as much good medicine as you can get out of them, how would you go about it?

I also have a 24/18hr cloning/ vegging setup with 6 - 4' florescent.
Anyway, any help would be appreciated.
Once again NICE SCROG!

Just realized I have a SCROG going out in the garden and didn't think of it. I have five blooming bigger mammas and I dug a ditch and layed all the plants side by side laying on some fabric and surrounded with rolls of chain link rolled up and then took the gate and layed it across just like a SCROG. The buds are starting to grow up through now.

Hey SpiderPig,
I just went over the last 10 pages of your journal. And man do I gotta say that you love your Mountain Dew-Do the Dew :rofl: love that stuff especially when its in a field of colas'. Great work bro, and I read you got a light for fathers day :bravo: to you and the loved one who know how to make a man happy. +Rep to you both :rofl: Anyhow, I just wanted to say you did a hell of a job, Loving the pict's. I know I speak for everyone when I say we can't wait to see the next run :goodjob:

Thanks for the cure and smoke report.

Hey SpiderPig,
I just went over the last 10 pages of your journal. And man do I gotta say that you love your Mountain Dew-Do the Dew :rofl: love that stuff especially when its in a field of colas'. Great work bro, and I read you got a light for fathers day :bravo: to you and the loved one who know how to make a man happy. +Rep to you both :rofl: Anyhow, I just wanted to say you did a hell of a job, Loving the pict's. I know I speak for everyone when I say we can't wait to see the next run :goodjob:

Thanks bro appreciate the kind words and the + reps i will get pics up of the 5 ft monsters I have going in the next few days.They are about 5 weeks in 12\12 and look amazing.:thanks::thanks:

Ok so here are the clones i took a while back.They were originally going to go under the scrog screen but being that the other ones took so long to finish these girls just got too big.I believe the long flowering time had everything to do with ph being to high and giving too much nutes in flower.Thses girls rangr from 3.5 to 5 ft tall and have some nice long colas going on.The smell is alot better this time around and there is alot more crystals shining on them.could this also be because of ph issues? I think so.I cant stress enough buy good soil.but anyways on with the pics.I think moutain dew owes me for some advertizing lol.

6_weeks_1212_9_.JPG

6_weeks_1212_8_.JPG

6_weeks_1212_7_.JPG

6_weeks_1212_6_.JPG

6_weeks_1212_5_.JPG

6_weeks_1212_4_.JPG

6_weeks_1212_2_.JPG

6_weeks_1212_3_.JPG

6_weeks_1212_14_.JPG

6_weeks_1212_13_.JPG

6_weeks_1212_10_.JPG

6_weeks_1212_12_.JPG

6_weeks_1212_11_.JPG

Allright thats all the pics for now.They are 6.5 weeks flowering and looking great some of the colas are monsters 14 in long or so.And the white hairs are so thick and plentyful this will be a great harvest if all continues like it is.:slide::slide::slide:

Very nice. How much longer into 12/12 were the ones under the screen when they were that developed?

Very nice. How much longer into 12/12 were the ones under the screen when they were that developed?

as far as crystals they never did get there.As for the bud growth i would say 2.5 to 3 weeks ahead of the last crop.I harvested the scrog just over 12 weeks I think this will be done right at 9 to 9.5 weeks if not sooner

Sounds like you're right about the soil and the ph issues slowing things down.
One more thing we learned from this thread.
Thanks Again.

I'm very new to the site and would give +reps if I knew how.
SP you have done very well and I learned and enjoyed a great amount of information.

Keep up the good work.
Keep growing and stay happy.

:welcome:
Click on the center icon at the bottom of the post under the name section.
The thing that looks like a scale.

Sorry please remind me of the strain you have in flower now? and its current and finishing times??? Damn girls are huge! And those colas are FAT!!!! GREAT!

Thanks Soniq420 Hey Blacklips thanks for stickin around these are clones i cut from the scrog so thet are Jack The Ripper and powerplant. I am super excited this time around as they are getting big already at 6.5 weeks they havent even started the final 2 week push so im thinking they will double in size by the time its all said and done cause that is what they did before.

Back
Top Bottom