Noreastfog, 12 Pot Ebb & Grow, First Ever Grow

Yeah I try and do as much homework as possible. I've had two failed hydro attempts before because of lack of CORRECT information about how to set things up. This is why i've decided to go with a prefabricated system for my next try.

I've been over on other boards and people there are just like little kids playing the telephone game. Correct information gets so skewed that it is no longer correct by the time i read it.

I'm going to buy an Ebb & Grow , use the general hydroponics nutrient calculator and just do exactly what all ya'll ebb n growers did on here and hopefully i won't screw it up somehow.

NEF;
Wow ! The girls are looking great.
I said hi awhile back when things were just gettting started.
I figured i was about 1-2 weeks behind your grow.

Anyway, i agree with you......
I can't even imagine what it would look like if I hadn't spent countless hours pouring through journals here. Being a member here and having a journal of your own is like going to "weed school" online. Master growers who teach, support and encourage. 3 month final exam (that's fun). No failing grades. In the end everybody gets high

If it wasn't for the help of Stinky and McBudz, i'd be probably starting over already.
Checking in on your thread as well, helped alot watching what those Hall of Famers had to say to you as well.

I'm ready to switch the lights this weekend on mine. they're about 14" tall now and very heathly looking, if I do say myself. After going 12/12...
Did you run with the veg nutes for a week or so?
Then flush? or just change nutes to bloom?
Sorry, i know its probably in your journal here, its getting late and well u know.

Thanks and congrads! things look great in your room!

Man just came from checking in on the girls (ladies now). They look and smell fantastic. I took pictures with an old camera last night but have no way to load them. My usual camera will remain away until next week. Arhhhh!!

Tried to borrow but that's risky.

One of the girls way in the back has stretched way beyond the others, I have let it come close to the light, or it would be too far for the others. The top leaves and bud has dried/curled. I hope it doesn't stress it too much, and doesn't mind the sacrifice for the others. It still leaves the light plenty far for the others.

I have two distinctly different phenol (?) types. 2 that appears more indica like, bushy with already fat colas, and 10 that appear more sativa like taller and more stretchy. But even they are beginning to fill in. Beginning to see signs of some white dusting on the leaves as well.

It should only be another 4 weeks give or take.

I know if I grow in that room again I won't attempt 12 plants. It's hard to squeeze in to raise the light or do anything.

I have to do something to get pics up.

:peace::peace:

Okay, bad pics better than no pics.

Day 59, Day 30 Bloom

rsz_101_0291.jpg

rsz_101_0292.jpg

rsz_101_0294.jpg

rsz_101_0295.jpg

rsz_101_0296.jpg

rsz_101_0297.jpg

rsz_101_0298.jpg

SF, Oh yeah there's going to be a party :passitleft: Pass to the left. Of course I don't want to count the chickens yet.

Pharmer, thanks, I bent over my stretchy girl (can I say that)

Slo, I haven't run a dehumidifier yet, I know my RH is a little high for bloom.

Lights out temps are low at 59-60, RH at about 75. Light on temps at 82, RH at about 60. I have a dryer venting into my basement that I will be addressing this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom