Training tips?

Ducky1

So I’m coming to the end of my first grow, we’re probably 2 weeks out from harvest. Problem is they’re kind of....all over the place. One has lots of little nugs on it, one has a couple of decent sized colas and then one has 5-6 big fat colas....there’s such a discrepancy in the way all of them have grown. I also feel the further down the stalk they get the buds just look useless and they wouldn’t even be worth cutting off.

Ive got some seedlings that are roughly 7 days old and I’m looking at growing them out now in a “nursery tentthen put them in the adult tent which is a 1.2x1.2 in a Wilma xl 4 pot system. How do I train these plants to maximise the entire space of the tent?

i’m aware of scrogging but growing in a Wilma system where I’m going to have to be moving it around now and again to change the feed I don’t know if it’s a good idea to scrog it? If I took the pots off the top of the Wilma system they would get ripped because they’re still attached to the scrog.

does anybody have a week by week guide of how to train them as they’re growing? I hope it doesn’t seem like I’m asking anyone to hold my hand a bit here but I just know there’s some experienced members out there that could certainly point me in the right direction to maximising yield and getting the best plants.

apologies for poor use of lingo, relatively new to this.

Try here

Back
Top Bottom