Trainwreck prices ?

I hear that 100 a 1/4 is pretty standard for trainwreck. I on the other hand feel that paying 100 bucks for 7 grams in a heinous act. I wont pay more than 80.

Well TW is one of the great Sativa's and carries a big following...much like White Widow did a few years back....Me, I pay $150 plus $12 s/h for the best of the best....
:allgood:

I got trainwreck for 60 an 1/8th, but that wasn't one of my friends I got it from, so I might be able to get it cheaper somewhere else.

I once paid 120 for a quarter of Trainwreck, kinda high I know but it was worth it, best pot I ever smoked.

glassONglass said:
Yeah I'm paying like 350+ for a zip of anything decent. Trainwreck would probably be more like 480.

I'm guessing a "zip" means an OZ? $480 is pretty fuckin expensive, even for TrainWreck. I've smoked TW before, and even though it's bomb ass bud, I would never pay more than $400 for an OZ of it, but then again I'm so used to cheap prices (I pay $320 for an O of NL or White Widow)

well....I love to boast, being in B.C. is pretty kickass for sure, I pay about 140-180 an ounce. 150 is really common number, but canadian dollars remember.
But the sweetest thing is, its THE shit, with so much around, everyones gotta have the best to keep customers. hooray bcbud:cheesygrinsmiley:
(of course there IS shit weed around, but theres always another dealer next door:smokin3: )

Yes indeed, i got a half O of blueberry for 75 bones last month. Now that WAS a good deal, but still, it was from a guy I'd never dealt with before!
chron-tastic:cheesygrinsmiley:

How hard would it be to find shit if I went on a road trip up to Canada? My friends and I have been talking about it for awhile. I'm not talking about scooping any real weight, just enough to keep us high for the duration of the trip. Is it safe to just ask around when we get up there to try to find some?

ahaha yeah man, it IS canada, you certainly won't get busted for asking. It depends on where you're going, but it seems like everytime I'm in vancouver I get more than a couple sales pitches walking the street. At any rate, if your friendly you'll meet the right people. :peace:

glassONglass said:
How hard would it be to find shit if I went on a road trip up to Canada? My friends and I have been talking about it for awhile. I'm not talking about scooping any real weight, just enough to keep us high for the duration of the trip. Is it safe to just ask around when we get up there to try to find some?

You should do it, if you ask someone who doesn't have any or someone who doesn't sell or smoke pot, then all they can say is no. As long as you're not walking up to cops I think it'd be fine and most likely you'll probably find a hook up real fast :cool:

Word. Well in Maryland we have undercovers who just walk down the beach in the summer trying to get the word on parties and shit going down. I didn't know if Canada had anything like that going on as well. Is Vancouver like a stoner city? If I'm driving all the way up there I'm trying to go somewhere that I can get pretty blazed at.

I can't find trainwreck ANYPLACE out here! But I do get the best Afghani x Trainwreck for free, when I head up to cali. Mmm...damn I miss that stuff. OHH DEAR LORD I MISS THAT STUFF!!! Give me a minute...ohh yeah...mmm...great stuff! lol. It was the second herb I ever got to toke. I started out at the top...now everything sucks! Everyone calls me a "weed snob"! F*ck that...I am a Cannabis Connoisseur!

glassONglass said:
Word. Well in Maryland we have undercovers who just walk down the beach in the summer trying to get the word on parties and shit going down. I didn't know if Canada had anything like that going on as well. Is Vancouver like a stoner city? If I'm driving all the way up there I'm trying to go somewhere that I can get pretty blazed at.

Canada just elected a new conservative government.. but Van is cool. Undercovers.. give me a break.. nothing to worry about. Just don't be flaunting and gabbing about cannabis, in other words.. you go undercover.
I've been doing it for 40 years.. it works.

Or just pack your shit up and move to the Bay Area.. period. :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom