Trainwreck prices ?

I ended up paying 200 for 1/2 oz.But these idiots arournd here want to charge 40 for a 1/4 of brickweed bullshit.What i grew and harvested from bag seed was way better than that crap.But that,s all gone .Now i,m back to buying till my new crop comes in.Supposed to get some moreTW tomorrow.The last was beutiful.I,ll try to post some pics of the next I get.

GiveMeGangA said:
well....I love to boast, being in B.C. is pretty kickass for sure, I pay about 140-180 an ounce. 150 is really common number, but canadian dollars remember.
But the sweetest thing is, its THE shit, with so much around, everyones gotta have the best to keep customers. hooray bcbud:cheesygrinsmiley:
(of course there IS shit weed around, but theres always another dealer next door:smokin3: )
hahahaha i'm going to bc this weekend getting a quarter pound for 125$ an ounce hahahaha oh yeah where abouts in bc you live if your in penticton we should hook up and blaze

glassONglass said:
How hard would it be to find shit if I went on a road trip up to Canada? My friends and I have been talking about it for awhile. I'm not talking about scooping any real weight, just enough to keep us high for the duration of the trip. Is it safe to just ask around when we get up there to try to find some?
pretty hard buddies of mine tried that when they went to bc...you gotta have the hook up before you go up

You guys from the great white north are killing me.As much as I love the States I must say i,m getting to old to put up with these ignorant ass politicians we have .And i live in the worst state for drug laws.I tell my wife everyday we need to pack up and move to Vancouver.When people tell you Florida is a great place ( to visit not to live) they haven,t lived here or they haven,t lived anywhere else.I miss Tennessee.Some of the best homegrown comes from TN.Pot is the #1 crop.Tobacco is the#1 legal crop.I used to get pot that was grown out on the islands out in the Mississippi River back in the 70s.First sensemillia I ever smoked(DeltaDog).At that time it was going for 100 for an oz..Nowadays more like6 or 700 for an oz.The only thing comparible back then in Memphis was good red hash thi stick

Yo Multi-G, im on Vancouver island man, but I plan on making a gangibus-related trip up to kelowna this summer, maybe we can chron it up then.
And ChefT, sorry to hear about your MaryJ misfortune, but Im glad to hear you're still fighting the good fight despite horrendous prices and oppression from The Man. If you ever happen to find yourself this side of the 49th your problems will be considerably diminished. Cheers all

Back
Top Bottom