Transferring pot outside

APOLO420

Hey there , my seedling is almost 3 weeks old , under fluorescent light it sprouted , so i wanna transfer it outside before june 21 since its the longest day of the year here , i've been putting it under the shade for couple of hours during the day , is it the right time to leave it outside all day long?

I've had some of my plants outside for a week now all day and they are fine, As long as your plants are getting more then 13hrs of light a day you won't have to worry about early blooming and re vegging plants. Just make sure if there is still frost warnings in your area to cover them up if not let them out! lol :)

You should start by hardening it to the sun. Just keep put itvout under the sun for 6h today, 12h tomorrow and 12h the next day or 2 after that and check for deficiencies. Then you should be good to transplant into the sun permanently
thanks for the info dude , i started doing this step , but i may have a little problem , my first set of true leaves are getting brighter in color yet the upper leaves are still dark green , any info you can give about this? much appreciated

Back
Top Bottom