Trichome production

Tweedle

I have a few autos going with a few at 6 weeks and a few at 5 weeks. They are, or should be starting the flowering phase and I have yet to see any trichome production. I always assumed that the trichs would show earlier.

3 gal pots.
Fox Farm happy frog
Fox farm nutes
RH is low. Typically around 30
Temp range is 77-81

Can you post some pictures? My autos are always showing flowers and trikes by day 42. The 5 weeks are a maybe, but even they should have some hairs.

What seeds are you using? You might have plants that missed the recessive auto flower, but with modern auto strains that should be rare. If you have reputable seeds you have a problem caused by something that I don't know about.

Thanks for replies guys.

Nate. Thanks for the reply. I finally am seeing trich's! They actually started showing the night after I posted this. I was just surprised to have not seen them before now as some growers start seeing them at day 30. Anyway, I feel better now. I have plenty of hairs and flowers which actually started during week 4....just no trich's. The vertical growth is slowing and the buds are now starting to fill out. This is my very first grow and the different stages are very interesting to witness, not quite knowing what to expect. It's been fun and very informative. I'm already getting everything ready for grow number 2.....not making the mistakes I've learned from this grow as well as utilizing the information I've gained from people like yourself.

Back
Top Bottom