Tricome pics

mexi420

Hey guys,

I've got some tricome pics. Not the best but it took fuckn ages to do. Can someone have a look and advise me. There are parts of the plant with clear some cloudy and at certain angles I thought I could see a little bit of amber. Couldn't get a pic of the amber though. I thought it was almost done but I'm not so sure now. Plant is ak47 and is just about end of week 8 in flower. Under led

420-magazine-mobile69760.jpg

420-magazine-mobile717341949.jpg

420-magazine-mobile55340930.jpg

420-magazine-mobile905483373.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1055805126.jpg

What do you reakon?

420-magazine-mobile629043728.jpg

That's on one picture so there just staring to show I'm shit with my scope takes me ages just to focus with my eyes lol a few looked clear I'd say if your wanting advice start a 2 week flush now ..

During my first grow the trich's acted funny. One plant was clear and amber with very little cloudy. I ended up letting them go an extra 4 or 5 days and more cloudy showed up to go with the amber. I read somewhere that when you think she is ready, wait a week. For every 1000 plants harvested early, one is harvested late.

Thanks guys! I'll give it another week and check again. Am really running out of space in my veg closet so hopefully they will be done cooking by then haha. Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom