tricomes are starting to turn milky white

sully508

i got 2 auroara indicas from nirvana, that are starting to turn milky white and growing hairy red, and pink buds. how mch longer before amber apears. a week? i wanna keep it growing for 2 weeks then flush. is this to late?

:yahoo:

its been 60 days now. the indicas are turning cloudy white.
only the auroara indica. orange buds now.
the cheese is part sativa and plan on 11 weeks.those trics are still clear.
i may have to start flushing the indicas now.:thanks:

The only way to tell is with the power of the microscope... Im in the same postion right now.. NYD strain, at 8weeks and 5 days.. arg.. just started to change to amber.

Have been harvesting at around 30% amber.30% milky 40% clear resin heads.. seems to do the best for me!

I figure tonight is their last daylight then 24 hours of darkness, that should do it!

Good luck man, its all up to you as to when you pluck em!

thanks killer/ lots of trichs.
yea im been checking them.
actually im going to start flushing my indicas
still milky white. and the cola started turning amber. so the colas are going to get cut down. tomorrow or the next day.:rollit:
thanks guys.

They will start to degrade.. the plant is trying its damnedest to perpetuate its DNA by catching any pollen that may be floating around.. hopefully there is none?

It knows that its near the end of its life and the amber color is actually decay... good for us bad for the poor plants... no seeds if they are female(mostly).

Tons of info on this site to help answer these questions.. massive amount of growers that have gone through what you are dealing with now.. look around you will be amazed at what you will find.. keep in mind that there are gems and shit mixed in.. good luck

I shut down my lights last evening, gave them their final watering(ice cold water) and will harvest on Saturday... hang for about a week and then jar to cure for around another week... perfection is my goal. Took just over 8 weeks to finish.. from cloned girls that took a bit less than 8 weeks.. you have to keep an eye on em, just never really know.. ya know?
I'm still a newbie at this, just finishing my second grow.. and am applying what I learned from the first one and using every bit of info I can get(incredible amount of knowledge on the interwebs)... oh and keep a log.. with feeding and watering schedules etc.. it will come in handy later...

Good luck and have fun..its just a weed!

Its funny, Lotz.. I say that and then forget to add to mine all the damned time... hate when I open the log to find I havent posted to it in over a week or longer... and have to rely on this wilted 51 year old brain to recall what the hell I have done during that lost period....

I used to pride myself in being as proactive as anyone out there.. now Im retired.. I am a total slacker... lol

Ummm Honey lamb Ummmm sounds great, maybe with a side of couscous and young wild greens??

Enjoy the weekend all... we are going to have a 70 degree day for the first time all spring.. nasty weather here all freakin season long so far.. hoping that its over and the sun will be out reminding me why I moved here in the first place...;)

thank you killer for that info.i thought it was something like that.
im learnig something new weekly. doing expeiments now. im a newb too 3rd grow.
pollenating one or two buds for seeds w/ swiss cheese and aruoara indica from nirvana seeds. and got 2 indica clones and 2 swiss cheese clones too. hopefully my 4th grow.
take care and thanks:peace:.

Back
Top Bottom