Tropical Guerilla Garden! Tips needed

blulezard

Hi there!
PLanned on a little grow, my almost very first. I've been trying and noticed that i have a real problem, i not really patient eah! Kind of burned "a few" babies...
I would like to know. As im in a 12/12 cycle where i live. Is it a good idea to germinate my seeds, let them grow on that cycle (12/12) outdoors on pots until they show me their seks and after that put them in 18/6 for really giving them shape? I don't want a single cola. Would like to try LSTing or FIM and that kind of awesome stuff. And once they are ready i will put them somewhere where good smells are appreciated, in nature lol.
Thanks for your answers.

For the curious, i've got some seeds from nirvana 5 strains all regular and will use FoKSfarm trio or just organics with soil amendments or both...(by "both" i mean some will be organic others not...)
Thanks everyone! Cheers!

I once asked that myself, not to long ago but singe I'm not gonna confront with that situation I let it go. I would also like to know the answer but I don't think it's a good idea. I think they should get passed the pre-vegetation period.

Back
Top Bottom