Two 150w COB LEDs in one 2x2 tent

Tomcheeze

Hi all. Happy upcoming holidays. Currently growing two autoflowers in a 2x2x6 tent with one 150w COB LED 3500k light. So far, things are going incredibly well as they're in week 5 and starting to flower, but I was curious if I would at all benefit from another 150w COB that is 2700k spectrum? Is that complete overkill in the space I have? Would that hurt my plants more than help? Would really appreciate the help here!

Cheers,
Tomcheeze

Hi all. Happy upcoming holidays. Currently growing two autoflowers in a 2x2x6 tent with one 125w COB LED 3500k light. So far, things are going incredibly well as they're in week 5 and starting to flower, but I was curious if I would at all benefit from another 125w COB that is 2700k spectrum? Is that complete overkill in the space I have? Would that hurt my plants more than help? Would really appreciate the help here!

Cheers,
Tomcheeze
Hi Tom

During flower, more light is certainly better and I wouldn't consider 250W for 2 plants overkill at all in your space. It might be just right in fact. How far are you hanging your lights from your canopy?

So they're 2 150W? Do you have any pics? And pics of the girls and set up? I'd love to check em out and once others get over here, they would like to see em too! Anywhere from 18-24 is good in flower. I try to keep mine around 18 though. If it helps I have a 480W on two plants at night and had it on to up to 5 plants during the day at one point. I have a 4x4x8 space though

Back
Top Bottom