Two Men Accuse Deputies of Forcing Them to Eat Marijuana

420AM&PM

The Bexar County Sheriff's Office Internal Affairs Unit is investigating a complaint of two deputies who allegedly forced two men to eat marijuana, KSAT 12 News reported.

Raymond Martinez, 23, and Javier Sandoval, 36, filed the complaints against the deputies assigned to the Lone Star Task Force.

Martinez and Sandoval said the deputies were looking for a woman when they found their marijuana during an search of their apartment Sept. 29.

"They ... put it on the counter and the cop came back up to me," Martinez said. "(He) told me, 'Well I'm going to watch you and your roommate eat it. And you all (expletive) better eat it or not ..."

Martinez said the main deputy ordered them to wash the marijuana down with water.

"I just ate it because I feared that they were going to beat me up and take me to jail," Martinez said.

Sandoval said his 12-year-old son was in the apartment at the time, but he wasn't forced to eat any marijuana.

Sheriff's officials said the deputies could face administrative and criminal charges if they are found to have abused their powers.

Newshawk: 420AM&PM - 420 Magazine
Source: KSAT (TX)
Pubdate: October 23, 2006
Copyright: 2006 by KSAT.com All rights reserved.
Website: San Antonio breaking news, headlines, sports and weather | KSAT.com

I hope it was some good bud.

What a bunch of jerks. And I can just hear the cops telling the judge they have never done anything like that before....

meh it wouldnt matter if it was good bud or not, eating it without cooking it doesnt do much for you... THC isnt released fully until its heated... hence why smoking it or baking it in brownies and the likes works so well... it can still get you high just not as high

Shit they should feel lucky... They could be dealing with jail time and shit... I would gladly eat my weed to avoid prosecution. Was it a dick thing to do? Sure, but it isnt a possesion charge that will follow you and haunt you for a while. It they would have told me to eat the shit I would have been thanking them like crazy.

Yea I guess I should have read everyone elese posts... But yea I agee with User and Querty!

Back
Top Bottom