Two week old seedlings CFL lighting

OG44203

420 Member
Hi this is my first grow I'm growing white widow my wife's OG Kush and my cousin some other strain I think I might have been over watering but was wondering if Seedlings look to be normal size after two weeks had no problems germinating 13 I'm 13 shot up pretty quick but seems to have stalled it weather is not the greatest and not ready to put them outside am I doing right by only running the lights on them for about as much daylight as we get because they are going outside or could I still run them for 18/6

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    595.6 KB · Views: 112
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    513.4 KB · Views: 119
Welcome to 420,OG -Hope you're having a great 4/20 :welcome:

Most of them look about right,a couple of them are a bit behind,but they'll catch up...
They're busy growing roots right now,so things above ground may stall for a little while-

About 1 more week in those cups and you will probably need to transplant them to something a bit bigger-you can slide them out of the cups to have a look at the roots-if they've grown to the bottom and are circling around the bottom,that's when you know for sure it's time for bigger pots.
If they can use all the water in the cups in 24 hours,that's another way to tell if they're in need of a bigger home.

I'd give them as much light as possible till you move them outside
They don't look overwatered,so keep up whatever watering regimen you've been using-it's working well !

Back
Top Bottom