Uh oh - Might be a photo not an auto

Finnicki

I am growing autos and one fem cherry has buds and trichs. Younger plant sprouted two weeks behind big sister. Young un has passed her sis in height. No sign of hairs/pistils/maturing. We have only so I have time b4 our vacation in early June. I want an photo to try cuttings but not til the fall. This seed came in the pkg of autos. Can should I go to 12/12 to try and trigger this plant? If I do, how will the change affect the blooming plant, which has been on 18/6? Left plant is the auto, RH foto is the one in question. Thanks.

0FE6D423-7A52-4C52-9795-BD27B37FAE90.jpeg

D17462F0-7BE4-4681-A08D-9D3CC7D736F3.jpeg

It’s 2 months,mid January sprout. I have my original tent still. Just not a lot of room for two tents in that basement room. I was planning a two tent set up eventually, like in the fall. Was going to have them side by side. Fan/filter pulling warm air from first into 2nd tent. Heater was going to be on the left of mother tent, with the clones side by side in the larger tent. Well guess what. September came early.

Will lighting the girls 14/10 trigger the photo to change, and is 14 hours enough to keep the auto healthy? No More Auto’s. Bumper sticker. Raise eyebrows in Detroit.

Will lighting the girls 14/10 trigger the photo to change, and is 14 hours enough to keep the auto healthy? No More Auto’s. Bumper sticker. Raise eyebrows in Detroit.
More than likely it will at least get them to preflower. I've grown a lot of autos, and I like them, but then I've never had an issue like yours. I have had a couple that did go 7-8 weeks before they started to flower, but that is uncommon.

I hate to wait two more weeks to see if she blooms on her own. And then try to turn her before June. I may just turn the timer down. I found out three Velcro covers for the 3x3 are missing so the small tent is not light tight. My wife likes to go in the basement for her evening weed. That means the basement will be lit. Not guud. Thanks for all the help Phyto.

Back
Top Bottom