Uh Oh

And it's both plants that are on the same feed and schedule .

420-magazine-mobile722148056.jpg

And it's both plants that are on the same feed and schedule .

420-magazine-mobile722148056.jpg

I would flush them a couple times with plain RO water PH'd to 6.0, check your run-off each time, if they start to perk up water with half of your nute schedule and keep a eye on them, a combination of the stress and nute build up could be the cause.

I would up-pot them onto a 5 gal smart pot with a 80/20 coco/perlite mix a week before you start the flower cycle for their final home.

Good luck!:cheer:

I would flush them a couple times with plain RO water PH'd to 6.0, check your run-off each time, if they start to perk up water with half of your nute schedule and keep a eye on them, a combination of the stress and nute build up could be the cause.

I would up-pot them onto a 5 gal smart pot with a 80/20 coco/perlite mix a week before you start the flower cycle for their final home.

Good luck!:cheer:

Isn't it bad to uppot autos?
And my roots are growing thru my pots won't that hurt them to transplant?

Isn't it bad to uppot autos?
And my roots are growing thru my pots won't that hurt them to transplant?

I missed the Auto part:scratchinghead:, I am doing photos and you are right, keep them as they are, just flush them a couple times...mine looked kind of droopy after I gave them a hard trimming a week before switching to 12/12, they recovered well within 12 hrs. Try flushing them to 20-30% run-off the next 2 watering's and see if they perk up. Are you using RO water?

I missed the Auto part:scratchinghead:, I am doing photos and you are right, keep them as they are, just flush them a couple times...mine looked kind of droopy after I gave them a hard trimming a week before switching to 12/12, they recovered well within 12 hrs. Try flushing them to 20-30% run-off the next 2 watering's and see if they perk up. Are you using RO water?

So I tested run off and results are as follows

PH:6.6
PPM:135

And I use rain water.

So I tested run off and results are as follows

PH:6.6
PPM:135

And I use rain water.

That is very similar results and schedule to my 2 gals in coco, do you see any signs of pests? How close are your lights? From your photos the leaves seem to be ok, just droopy, and I find my lower leaves will start to lighten as they age. Is there anything you did different right before or after you trimmed them?

Weasel is more experienced than me in coco, so his diagnosis will have more merit, I just flipped my photos to 12/12 and did a 3 day 6.0 flush/watering to wash out the veg nutes, they responded like nothing happened any different.

I have not tried to ponytail as I have read that that training is geared for autos, but I did read not to leave them bunched up too long as the fans may not like it...

I I can find the journal or thread I will link it.

Weasel is more experienced than me in coco, so his diagnosis will have more merit, I just flipped my photos to 12/12 and did a 3 day 6.0 flush/watering to wash out the veg nutes, they responded like nothing happened any different.

I have not tried to ponytail as I have read that that training is geared for autos, but I did read not to leave them bunched up too long as the fans may not like it...

I I can find the journal or thread I will link it.

Thanks brother.

Hopefully more people will start to comment and suggest something.

Seems like there are a lot of ghost followers on this forum who look at threads but don't say anything unfortunately. Bums me out when I get 300+ views and 10 replies but oh well. I'll figure it out with yours and weasels help and myself haha.

Back
Top Bottom