Ultimate Organic Nutrients

KUSHMAN ZAM

420 Member
Hey everyone ! I wanted to start an in depth conversation on the best and most efficient pure organic nutrients that can be used for maximum quality, cleanliness and purity IN the sense of the word "ORGANIC"..

I will start off by saying this....

I have used many methods and applications in my feeding cycles in Cannabis gardening and what I have discovered is nothing but healthier more efficient cleaner and more sustainable growing with ORGANICS... I cant say one or the other is better however I am a huge advocate for recycling and maintaining the best results in my crops.

WHY ORGANIC IS AWESOME !!
#1 recycling soil
: organic gardening can and always will be more efficient and cost effective as living super soils can be re used countless times without causing any issues in future grows.. saving money on soils, amendments and time in the process of starting over again from scratch.

#2 LIVING SUPER SOILS
: LIVING SUPER SOILS are a soil medium that can replace commercialized petrol based nutrients and costly bottles chemicals with pure all natural mother natures gift to healthy and hardy grown nugs with nothing but simple concepts.

#3 FEED THE SOIL FEED THE PLANTS
: Organic gardening is all about feeding your soil - with .... micro biology!
Simply put if you feed your soil you feed your plants...

#4 100% DRY ORGANIC AMMENDMENTS
: USING the simplest slow releasing dry organic amendments can not only save you hundred of hard earned dollars but can also completely change the taste and overall health of your smoke and product. Reduced chance of nutrient burn ... lockout and reduced maintenance is a key and essential part of gardening after all who wants complicated when life should be taken easy.

#5 COMPOST TEA
: MY TOP FAVORITE .... Compost tea is a huge game changer in loving soil and in rejuvenating your plants health it can be used almost daily without burning or hurting your plants and can have major impacts of root development and microorganism life. Compost tea is nature's way of saying let's all get together and have a symbiotic party under the soil feeding not only the plants upper development bit creating the best soil which can be re used and re born for future grows = future harvests...

#6. D0NT PANIC ITS ORGANIC FLUSHES
: ONE HUGE BENEFIT OR ORGANIC NUTRIENTS AND ITS BEAUTY ARE LITTLE TO NO NEED TO FLUSH to still deliver THE PURE WHITE BURNING CLEAN ASH... When using organic feedings vs petrol derived salts flushing is little to not needed at all in my experience organic ammendments and applications dont have any harmful salts remaining in soils which not only leave your living super soils available tone use over and over again but make it available to be cleanly harvested without a full week flush or flush at all.. I still recommend flushing anyway just in case but it's not necessary because there are 0 salts from harmful inorganic petrol derived products making it a perfect candidate for less work and less complication...

This is my top 6 reasons why organic is awesome please comment and share more knowledge on organic gardening and why you love it as well... ...

Happy growing to all you growmies out there

Back
Top Bottom