Underfeeding

I think you're right smokingwings. There was an age difference in the clones, but there was a difference in roots. The one that looked better had rooting powder at clone. The sister clone to the mite damage clone is flowering dwc right now. It had a small start on roots too.

It's Bugageden here right now. No sign of mites or new damage on the little clones They were sprayed 3-4 times so far I folliar sprayed the dwc clone twice so far today. I think she liked it, looking happy but some specs of mite damage.

It's Bugageden here right now. No sign of mites or new damage on the little clones They were sprayed 3-4 times so far I folliar sprayed the dwc clone twice so far today. I think she liked it, looking happy but some specs of mite damage
I don't know about spraying more often than once a day. It probably depends on what is being sprayed. Maybe someone else here knows about that.

SmokingWings is right you probably don't need to spray everyday. Usually a mite treatment is spray every 3 to 4 days for a week or two. This ensures any eggs that hatch after a treatment get sprayed before they start laying eggs.

SmokingWings is right you probably don't need to spray everyday. Usually a mite treatment is spray every 3 to 4 days for a week or two. This ensures any eggs that hatch after a treatment get sprayed before they start laying eggs.
Right. Some people will spray once a day for 3 days and then go to every 3 days for awhile and then once a week until they are sure the problem is gone.

Once a day to kill off the ones that escaped death and destruction on the previous day's spraying. Then every 3 days to get rid of any that hatch from eggs. Then once a week to get the stragglers and the ones that are hiding in the carpet or cracks in the wall and so on.

Now I am getting really curious as to if any are still bothering the plants two weeks from now.

Have you considered a Hotbox? gets rid of everything from mites to mold ;)

Have you considered a Hotbox? gets rid of everything from mites to mold ;)

I hadn't really considered it, but I think that would probably work.
I've read about other people using sulfer to "disinfect", or "clean" between grows..

I think the root cause of the mites was propably me bringing them in from outside, or laundry that was kept close to the area. Im going to be using some pestacides outside the house. There's not been any shortage of ccritters getting in so far.

I didn't know it could be used mid-crop till reading about it. Ill keep that in mind.
I may pick up somthing like that when I get a chance. It's good to have stuff like that handy when you need it. Thats why I had the SMS on hand already. From what I've been reading up It's good to have more than one method ready for pest.

I noticed the mites again today,not nearly as many now. I cleaned up all I could get and sprayed again. This was on the small clones. I haven't seen any more on the dwc plant yet but Im keeping an eye out.

Back
Top Bottom