Underwater Bud Shots - Awesome

HigherDrifter

Wondering how things would photograph-macro underwater...

Came out pretty neat and sweet.

No bullshit.

These are buds are totally submerged in water.

UnderwaterBudShot_5.jpg

UnderwaterBudShot_6.jpg

UnderwaterBudShot_4.jpg

UnderwaterBudShot_3.jpg

UnderwaterBudShot_2.jpg

UnderwaterBudShot_1.jpg

Re: Underwater Bud Shots - Awesome.

Reminds me of some sexy water ballet...AND HEY...look at those trich's ....they are still there!!!! Well I hope they got your point..!!!!! Nice drifter...:riskybusiness:

Okay...

The first pic was taken yesterday, around noon. Took a bunch of other snapshots too, but this is the only one that came out fairly decent so I didn't bother with an upload and post for just one pic:

UnderwaterBudShot_7.jpg

:popcorn:

Okay...

Let's move on into today :loopy:

The rest of these pics were taken just this morning. The water's kinda murky and sudsy, so it's more difficult to take decent underwater snapshots:

UnderwaterBudShot_9.jpg
UnderwaterBudShot_8.jpg
UnderwaterBudShot_10.jpg
UnderwaterBudShot_11.jpg

Hey man I think you cutted your plants too much early.....thrichomes are very clear.

i really dont mean to come across as mean here, but you could have simplified that sentence immensely.

eg. Hey man I think you "cut" your plants too early....trichomes are still very clear.

see, there was no need for all of that extra confusion! just saying, its a good idea to proof read and sometimes rephrase before you hit that little "Post" button. I feel you are correct though! the tichome heads are still very clear/ slightly opaque, but perhaps the grower harvested early due to personal preference, some people prefer the smoke of a less mature bud over a highly mature bud, lighter head high compared to the dead head couch lock effect or perhaps they hit a snag in the grow that forced them to cut early.

either way, you are correct in your claim.

i really dont mean to come across as mean here, but you could have simplified that sentence immensely.

eg. Hey man I think you "cut" your plants too early....trichomes are still very clear.

or.....Your Trichomes are still very clear, Hey man! ... I think you cut your plants too early....

Back
Top Bottom