Unexpected Hair Test

KrazyZero

Okay, so I applied over a month ago for a job in a call center.. Had my interview, waited and waited. Last time I smoked was a month ago and I did not smoke much, maybe a bowl total. Finally I got the call, got the job now go take a test. I took several Dollar Tree at home tests, they all came back with faint second lines. I still freaked out, drank a crap ton of water. Long story short, test came back negative diluted. Crap. So today said employer calls, and asks me to take a hair test. I went to a head shop and purchased two 2oz bottles of Xpulsion. I'm overweight don't really exercise (major depression) my hair is down the middle of my back. Chick told me xpulsion was the only thing I needed to do. I still went out and bought vinegar tide acne wash and I was planning on bleaching my hair. Do I need to bleach and re dye? I'm limited on funds right now..how do I pass this test? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Hair follicle medication test is a noteworthy strategy by means of which one can undoubtedly recognize the historical backdrop of medication admission that has happened inside the previous three months. This technique is exceptionally solid and it is truly extremely intense to breeze through the medication test in the event that you had utilized any medication inside a time of 3 months prior to the date when the specimen is taken.

Hair follicle medication test is a noteworthy strategy by means of which one can undoubtedly recognize the historical backdrop of medication admission that has happened inside the previous three months. This technique is exceptionally solid and it is truly extremely intense to breeze through the medication test in the event that you had utilized any medication inside a time of 3 months prior to the date when the specimen is taken.

I used the shampoo. Since I have thick hair, I used both bottles. I did have about 15 inches of my hair cut off (I was planning on donating it anyway)

Did the test, and I passed. Without frying it like some of the others. I don't know if I got extremely lucky or what, but I did pass. =)

Back
Top Bottom