Up to $20M Worth Of Pot Growing In SoCal Warehouse

MedicalNeed

CHINO, Calif.–Police investigating a broken window report found up to $20 million worth of marijuana growing in a Southern California warehouse.

Chino police officers showed up Monday morning at the commercial building southeast of Los Angeles after someone reported a broken window.

City spokeswoman Michelle Van Der Linden told the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin that pot valued at $5 million to $20 million was found growing inside the 4,000-square-foot building, where there was also about $1.5 million worth of cultivation equipment.

No one was inside and there have been no arrests.

Southern California Edison say about $20,000 of electricity was stolen to grow the marijuana plants.

NewsHawk: MedicalNeed:420 MAGAZINE
Source:mercurynews.com
Author: The Associated Press
Copyright: 2010 - San Jose Mercury News
Website:Up to $20M worth of pot growing in SoCal warehouse - San Jose Mercury News

at least Lee would be paying taxes and not stealing power....

...before the feds roll in.

Unfortunatly this crap gives us all a bad name never cared much for a thief.......not to mention it's probably a few hundred plants they exadurate everything gotta justify the EXPANDED budget for LEO...last month I took 1.21 gigawatts OOps!

I can't condone thievery but I find the "investigating a broken window" a little suspicious. Sounds like they knew it was there, broke the window, "discovered" the plants in the course of investigating the broken window. "I see a grow op through the window (I just broke). Now that we have grounds for a warrant, we'll just wait till it gets here. Yeah, that's the ticket. ;)

Two wrongs still don't make a right, right?

Either weed has made me paranoid or I've been watching way too many cable TV cop dramas.:passitleft:

:tokin::tokin: The cops just suck!!! I wonder how much was really there. Just more hype geared toward the few redneck voters to try to kill Prop 19 in the Nov. elections soon to happen. :rollit::rollit::thanks:

Now Ray,not all rednecks hate weed....in fact most of us really like it.... how about we call them something else."jocks",no ,"straights",naw ,i got it "short cops" looking to make some fame for themselves. anyway just a thought. "My long hair just can't cover up my REDNECK!!" hey i'm just jiving you.happy trails and i love the salton sea and can't wait to go back there.take care Ray ,Red

Back
Top Bottom