Update: To Drop or Not To Drop

mtlhead

just thought I would share some picts at day 55/flowering. The tent is getting pretty full.....less than a foot left for verticle growth.

Img_5875_small.jpg

Img_5854_small.jpg

Img_5859_small.jpg

Img_5863_small.jpg

Img_5864_small.jpg

Img_5869_small.jpg

Img_5865_small.jpg

IMG_5871_small.jpg

Img_5874_small.jpg

Hope you like the progress.

Re: update: To Drop or Not To Drop.......

Due to a poor start, it took me a bit to get a handle on things. Then, just after switching to flower, we had some extremely cold weather that lasted weeks....then excessive snow, that keept things frozen for more weeks.....then floods, that took all the water away (not to mention the roads to and from work). It wasn't untill near 30 days into this stage that I was able to get the cabinets enviroment stabilized. I don't have electronic enviromental controllers, just a controllable ventilation system and some heat pads. We are still having nights below freezing for multiple days.....then in the mid 40's......then back again, but it stays stable enough in the cabinet now. I am probably 2 weeks behind on the one thick plant in the middle, and at least 3-4 weeks behind schedule on the others. Garage grows suck this time of year around here, someday it's all goin' inside the house. untill then, it is what it is!

Re: update: To Drop or Not To Drop.......

day 63/flower picts......center plant trich's clouding up good, began flushing a couple days ago. outside two are buddin' tough and drinkin' like fish.
Img_5891.jpg

Img_5898.jpg

Img_58972.jpg

Img_5896.jpg

Img_5894.jpg

Img_58931.jpg

Img_5885.jpg

Img_5882.jpg

Img_5883.jpg

Img_58801.jpg

Img_5878.jpg

Just being patient and watching them go.....

just from what i see it looks to me like you have some sativa or at least heavier sativa than indica so you have to judge it pretty much strictly by the trichs and if you have started from seed then youll have a varience which will have you harvesting in several stages...........happy smoking

Back
Top Bottom