URGENT help needed with seedlings.

Leonwak

hello everybody, last month i germinated some seeds for an outdoor grow, but sadly i must have done many things wrong and didnt have success, I just germinanted some new seeds indoor by soaking in water, and after they sprouted the roots, planted them in pots and placed them by my window. now they have spouted out of the soil and opened theyr cotyleydons, i am now wondering when should i put them outside in the sun so they get enough light? i am in venezuela and it is relatively hot this summer, i can make a transluscent tarp/greenhouse. any recomendations are greatly appreciated.

Virtually all plants are meant to be out in the sun; especially marijuana. Just watch for the effects of burning sun in hot weather when it is young---you can move it to less direct sunlight if it gets too scorching. But mainly, your plants belong outside.
I'm growing some tomatoes in the sun and also one tomato plant in my grow box---there is no comparison in terms of which plant is healthier and happier---the ones in the sunlight. Bon chance!

Back
Top Bottom