Using newspaper to wrap drying buds

Blazinazn

High,

My drying room has some light leaks and i was wondering if using newspaper wraped around the buds is a good way to block out any light while still letting the bud breath? I see some people use this method but i am not sure how many layers of newspaper i should wrap around the bud and would it be ok to use if there is some color on the newspaper?
Thanks in advance

Alright thanks for the feed back lol.

Update: used 2 sheets thick n threw in some pillow packs to adsorb some moisture.

Sorry that nobody responded to your initial post.

I am a little late to the party... but I would not wrap my bud in actual newspaper. The ink has high levels of heavy metals that are easily transferred to the sticky buds. You CAN use newspaper stock - the paper that has not been printed on yet.

Hope this helps you out.

I put nice bud that was half dry in a cardboard box and some crunched up newspaper and it came out horrible, tasted papery and shitty texture. Just hang somewhere from stalk or jam the stalk in a cardboard box so its standing and not touching buds. Intense light deteriorates THC but light leaks are not a biggy for drying mate :peace:

Before I cut my plant to dray it was smelling beautiful but now that smell is gone will it come back when it's dryed

Back
Top Bottom