Using a Vaporizer

4N20Blackbird

When I vaporize, sometimes different strains burn when I inhale. Does anyone else experience this?

Also I would like to hear from users who have fibromyalgia. Thanks!

Are you keeping the temp low enough? Too high and it will burn. You should never see smoke in the whip,if you do,take it off and let the vape cool down for a couple minutes. I keep my duff and put it into capsules and take them. Happy vaping! Dudette

When I vaporize, sometimes different strains burn when I inhale. Does anyone else experience this?

I never have burn when I vape but I do have had the lung expanding cough on some strains....Make sure the temp isn't too hot.

I don't have fibro but my wife does...and when she isn't feeling GUILTY about MMJ, she will vape/smoke with me. She says it never ceases to amaze her how much it helps with the pain and stress.

I should explain what I mean by "when she doesn't feel guilty".....I don't live in a MMJ state so we are breaking the law and she feels guilty about that....FWIW, I kinda do/did also.....But not so much anymore.

Do you see favorable results for your Fibro?

peace....

Are you keeping the temp low enough? Too high and it will burn. You should never see smoke in the whip,if you do,take it off and let the vape cool down for a couple minutes. I keep my duff and put it into capsules and take them. Happy vaping! Dudette
Dudette,
Thanks for your comment, but do you mean vapor? The unit does not get hot enough for combustion.
I never have burn when I vape but I do have had the lung expanding cough on some strains....Make sure the temp isn't too hot.

I don't have fibro but my wife does...and when she isn't feeling GUILTY about MMJ, she will vape/smoke with me. She says it never ceases to amaze her how much it helps with the pain and stress.

I should explain what I mean by "when she doesn't feel guilty".....I don't live in a MMJ state so we are breaking the law and she feels guilty about that....FWIW, I kinda do/did also.....But not so much anymore.

Do you see favorable results for your Fibro?

peace....

I see/feel great results!!! It is not a cure, but knocks down my pain considerably. NOTHING WORKS BETTER!!!!
Also when you get FM, you get depressed and have anxiety. Cannabis helps me with that problem too. :thanks:

what type of vaporizer are you using?
I have found that the units with 'whips' or rubber tubing always give me a sore throat.
The Volcano and the Iolite hand held units do not do that.
Many strains need different settings so experiment with temps.

what type of vaporizer are you using?
I have found that the units with 'whips' or rubber tubing always give me a sore throat.
The Volcano and the Iolite hand held units do not do that.
Many strains need different settings so experiment with temps.

I use the Extreme Vaporizer, the deluxe model with fan, remote control etc. It uses a clear (food grade) plastic like tubing.

I have an Iolite, SSV, and Volcano...no problems with burning...all leave the PVB a nice medium to dark golden-brown color...I set my 'cano @ 385* and SSV to about 1-1:30 position.

:peace:

The Iolite works, but is really noisy for "stealth" use...almost constant "hissing" as it cycles to remain at temp...I like it for travel or places I can't have the strong smell of smoke...thinking of getting a LaunchBox for a portable vape alternative...

Man! That Iolite costs a lot. Rather spend the $$ on more meds............

Thats what I originally thought about the Volcano...but it delivers the best vapor quality of any type I've tried.

I have the Extreme Q vap too.. i had to stop useing the thing because it burnt so bad. i put the temp at 190.. it burns mostly on exhale.. so i drank alot of water while useing it.

Iolites are a lot more discrete than a using volcano. . . but I've never used either out in public where the extremely low decibel noise (hissing every 45 seconds) would be a problem.

I have had this happen with my Budda, I need to upgrade to a volcano, seems to me the burning occurs to me due to inconsistent temperatures.

I use the Extreme Vaporizer, the deluxe model with fan, remote control etc. It uses a clear (food grade) plastic like tubing.

I've been using my Extreme Q Vape numerous times daily for a little over 3 months now. If I set it anything higher than 365 degrees F it feels rough on my throat. Between 345 and 365 degrees its a nice comfortable hit. I also use the 3 ft. whip all the time. Check your temp setting and make sure you keep everything clean and you should get nice hits. If not, try filling a bag using the high fan speed and see if its any better hitting from that. If none of this helps I don't know whats up.:goodluck::peace:

I have the Extreme Q vap too.. i had to stop useing the thing because it burnt so bad. i put the temp at 190.. it burns mostly on exhale.. so i drank alot of water while useing it.

Just wondering, when you say you put temp at 190, I'm guessing you're talking Celsius. That would mean you're at 374 degrees Fahrenheit. Before you give up on it, you should set it at 180 Celsius or if you do better with Fahrenheit, change it over to read Fahrenheit and set it at 356 degrees Fahrenheit and see if its any better. I know 374 degrees F is too hot on mine. I don't go over 365 degrees F. Good luck, I really hope it works for you. I'm really happy with mine. :peace:

I have now found that different strains of cannabis vapes differently. Some better on higher settings and some at lower. I have gone down as far as 347 degrees.

I now know if it burns in your lungs the vaporizer is too hot.

I also have FYBRO and its sister IBS i have some ways to make cannabis work with out the Vape but i still like mine i have the same one it lites up right? Anyhow i have some recipies that have worked for me i make capsules ALLOT no supper special work involved.

I had one strain from Michigan that was some medical. It was so wet and sticky that even with my vaporizer at 500 degrees the bud sat in un touched for over 10 mins.

Back
Top Bottom