Vape makes me cough more than bong

Dontdisrespectmylung

been using the dynavap for a long time now. Still makes me cough like hell.

I just realized because this week i switched back to the bong and DAMN, it's soooo smooth! No coughing no lungs hurting

Mind you i use a bong adapter for the dynavap so the vapor is cooled down quite. Abit (i do however not use water for vapor, inlet it cool traveling through the bong)

For some reason i find vaping to be much more. irritating than smoking (electric vapes too)

Why?? I wanna keep vaping but it just makes me cough so much im starting to think if its worth it

@Dontdisrespectmylung ; hi and good morning.
My guess for the harshness is perhaps the herb was not cured properly, again this is only an assumption.

Anyway, I'm glad you have something to smoke and have found a way of consuming without the "harshness".

Take care and good hearing from you.

hmm you do use the dynavap with the bong and it's still harsh? That's weird, I use a Pax through a waterbong and it's certainly way softer than smoke.. I'm in the same boat though, combustion is so bad, burning herb or smoking joints, I mean just look at the bong if you fire up a bud through it or if you vape 10 buds through it.. one stays clean, the other instantly turns into a brown muck.
Also the taste that lingers in the mouth & lungs is ashtray flavour versus floral herb flavour with the vape it is definitely so much better but it is an adjustment as the high and come on is different and yes I do know what you take about I've had to cough from a vape as well, you need to hydrate well whilst vaping and well that kinda went away the more I stick to vaping and the more I let my lungs heal, as every time you smoke something you kinda damage the hairs again.
So you're coming with tar stuck lungs and suddenly inhaling loads of vapour, of course lungs will get irritated and need to adjust to this as well and first get a bit unstuck :)

Also what Garybo says is it homegrown weed? where you know how it's been handled, or is it street or shop bought?
As a vape will instantly tell you if it's garbage.. improper curing can be rough, still too much green or moisture but I've also had instances of people coming over and me wanting to try out something they had bought and I stick it in the vape and also instantly had to cough and no clean nice herb floral vapours something very funky rather, clearly tampered, I instantly told him to trash it and gave him a bud instead.

I vape through my bong as well, but I fill my bong with warm/hot water. The moist air from the warm water keeps the dry vape from hurting my throat.

I vape through my bong as well, but I fill my bong with warm/hot water. The moist air from the warm water keeps the dry vape from hurting my throat.
The irritation i get from vaping is deep in the lungs not in the throat

I find that if 0.2g from a vape will more or less give me the same lung irritation as double the amount hit from a bong

Back
Top Bottom