Vapor lovers unite

Hell yeah ;) got my first vaporizer last May: an ashwood VaporGenie Classic.

Now I also have a glass VG and love it

what do you use?

cool, Went with the herbalaire and glad I did. The owner of Extreme Smoke Shop in Keyport NJ gave me a good deal and went digital. Perfect vapor temp for smoke is between 350-400 degrees. Herbalaire has a dial setting and heats fast. The bags are a pain and not worth it and the after smell is actually enjoyable. Not to much resin. Did learn not to grind before, better to vapor whole buds

after getting tired of glass breaking I got an Herbalaire and have been ever since. I use a light, fluffy grind from a space case. I set mine a little above 350. I put an extension on the whip of about 7" for ease of use. Bagging has always disappointed me, and I never use unless someone wants to try. Last week, I found a small set of 5 brushes used for cleaning spray guns at a nationwide discount hardware store that will come in handy in cleaning all sorts of smoking equipment, such as pipes and my hammer. The cost was about $2. I also have an inverter for use in car and truck in case power is off. The herbalaire uses less juice than many vaps, so it works well.

Back
Top Bottom